By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Megaman 11 announced for Switch, PS4, XOne and PC

No dashing though enemies for stupid bonus points, no holding a button to create an aura to kill nearby enemies. Just plain shoot to kill and nothing more. How I missed that.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

That drawn animation look is amazing.

I will buy this and the collection pack on the Switch. As I've never felt the drive to sit in front of a big tv playing 2-D games. As my PS4Pro is mainly for some Destiny 2, Horizon type of games.

Looks good, Capcom can learn from Mighty No 9 and not make the same mistakes

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

AlfredoTurkey said:

I can't think of any 2D game from the 80's and 90's that has been updated with modern HD graphics and sound that is as good as the games from those eras. Even NSMB, which was a commercial success, was not nearly as good as SMB3 or SMW. 

alright not the same but donkey kong country and rayman origins / legends did this to me

Would have wanted Mega Man Legends but this is still great news.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Good to see megaman coming back, though I'm a little more excited for X collection.

So many great announcements came from that stream. Good job Capcom, taking Megaman off life support to show he doesn't bloody need it!

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

In assuming it's not gonna look good w/o an 8-bit style I was wrong - I like this.

I am very VERY happy this exists. Sounds like Capcom is trying to get back on our good sides again. Hopefully this will wash the taste of a certain no. 9 out of our mouths.

Xen said:
In assuming it's not gonna look good w/o an 8-bit style I was wrong - I like this.

Ya this was surprisingly good.