By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Megaman 11 announced for Switch, PS4, XOne and PC

Yeeee can't wait.

Around the Network

I still need to play 1-10 myself!

I'm glad they didn't go back to 8-bit aesthetic as great as 9 and 10 were I wanted to see Mega Man updated visually. Gameplay wise it looks like classic style, visually it's okay, would have loved high quality sprites, but I'll give it a chance.

This makes me so Happy Megman was one of my favorite ips growing up. I think I said this before but I probably owned more megaman games than any other ip

Ok, Capcom. You have my attention.

Around the Network

A good Resident Evil, a (real) next-gen Monster Hunter, Mega Man 11... Next they'll announce Dragon's Dogma 2 with drop-in 4-man co-op, followed by a new console Breath of Fire.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Thread title got my hype to a 10 until I watched the trailer and saw the modern, non 8-bit graphics and music. Hype obliterated.

An X Collection and Legacy 1+2 for Switch.

Ok Capcom, now you REALLY have my attention !

Every one can agree that it will be better than Mighty Number 9.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

AlfredoTurkey said:
Thread title got my hype to a 10 until I watched the trailer and saw the modern, non 8-bit graphics and music. Hype obliterated.

Weird since that seems to be what ignited most others' hype. I would've had little interest if it remained 8-bit.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames