By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Megaman 11 announced for Switch, PS4, XOne and PC

I was hoping for Mega Man X9 with SNES graphics, but this is fine too. I dunno how to feel about the presentation, but I'll give the game a shot.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Now i can dream with a Battle Network Collection? 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

This makes me very happy, but let's wait and make sure they don't Mighty No. 9 us.

Azuren said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

This thread is not indicative of anything other than its self. It killed my interest. Looking at youtube, it killed a lot of people's interest as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see how well it reviews and sells before finding out if you or I are in the majority.

But I will say this. Sonic Mania is the first Sonic game since the GBA to be universally praised and HD graphics and music are not the reasons why.

Sonic Mania could have also been rendered in 3D and worked fine as long as the gameplay was tight.

Changing it from 16-bit changes the engine which changes the way everything moves and works. It would have been a lot harder than people think. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
Azuren said:

Sonic Mania could have also been rendered in 3D and worked fine as long as the gameplay was tight.

Changing it from 16-bit changes the engine which changes the way everything moves and works. It would have been a lot harder than people think. 

And again: if it played the same, no one would care if it was updated or retro.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Great announcement. Not my type of game but great to hear it coming.

Is it still possible for Megaman Legends 3 to happen? Even with out Inafune that is.

Really nice I will buy the 2 Legacy Collections next week.

Ljink96 said:
They actually read our minds! They listened to us! This isn't the Capcom we know!

This was always capcom

It's about damn time! Hopefully it'll be a lot better than MN9!! Although, I'm not quite sold on the visuals yet

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.