By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
Flilix said:
Errorist76 said:

Have you ever read the Old Testament?! No you haven’t. It’s sickening to read that stuff on here.

Sort of. It's a bunch of stories that ancient people invented to explain stuff that they didn't understand, and to justify their laws.

What's your point though?

My point is that the Old Testament is just as cruel and medieval. It’s the way you interpret it with a modern mind that matters, not the medieval minds that wrote it.

That said, it is true that Islam in some way would benefit from some sort of reformation and first movements in this direction are already happening worldwide.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

I stand by what I said in the context how I said it, no matter how narrow minded you try to interpret it.

It is your right to do so. I disagree with you but you disagree with me too and that's fine.

In my opinion nothing should be above criticism. if a group, political, religious or otherwise, any group wielding any kind of power is beyond criticism well that's when democracy dies.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Timothy Mcveigh was Christian. Your ignorance is astounding. Your posts in this thread are egregious. Your posts are racist, narrow-minded and should be against TOS. It's hate speech.  Call a public figure an asshole..fine but to group an entire race of people with such malice like you have, honestly should get you banned I hope it does.

Islam is a religion NOT a race. You are beyond ignorant if you don't understand that simple fact. How is criticizing religion a race thing?

And EVERYBODY knows Mcveigh was a christian, where did you see me say otherwise? How can anyone speak such nonsense?

That other guy in this thread called the terrorists attacks in the west "understandable" and you are ripping on me cause I criticize a religion?

If you can't defend with reason your misguided side of the argument, I suggest you say nothing rather than become aggressive like that.

It doesn’t matter what your hate is targeting, just because the minority or group your targeting with your hate isn’t a race (there is only ONE human race btw) it is still totally valid to call it racism! Typical Trump or other right winged party voters rhetorics on display.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Christians didn’t blow themselves up historically but they’ve publically executed people in many ways. 

Yes and I will never defend them and that may be one key difference with islam.

The inquisition for example, you know about 500 years ago, the church tortured and burned a lot of people that did not want to convert to christianity and that cannot be forgotten or defended but the fact remains that I have not yet heard any christian say: Oh but the inquisition has NOTHING to do with christianity, cause that would be revisionism, exactly like some neo-nazis that say Hitler never hurt any Jews. No one in their right mind could tolerate someone defending nazism by saying that nazis never hurt any Jews, right?

But when it comes to islam, too often do I hear that islam has nothing to do with radical islam. Islam must be the cleanest most pure religion EVER cause whenever something goes wrong with those people, it has nothing to do with islam or muslims. Biggest cop-out I have ever heard.

Way to never take responsibility either in the muslim world and among those non-muslims in this forum (an not only here) who defend islam and can't stand to see it criticized as everything else can be.

Yes....there seems to be a disconnect in logic here. The inquisition was handled by the state which is why in our country we have a separation of church and state. You leave your people at the mercy of religious zealots if you let them have power. Thats why we handle things in a secular fashion. It allows us to welcome all religions and have people come here and worship freely without people taking sides.

Islamic believers and people who live in major islamic territories do not have to speak or apologize for radicals because they've been terrorizing them far more than they have with us. 

CrazyGamer2017 said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Timothy Mcveigh was Christian. Your ignorance is astounding. Your posts in this thread are egregious. Your posts are racist, narrow-minded and should be against TOS. It's hate speech.  Call a public figure an asshole..fine but to group an entire race of people with such malice like you have, honestly should get you banned I hope it does.

Islam is a religion NOT a race. You are beyond ignorant if you don't understand that simple fact. How is criticizing religion a racist thing?

And EVERYBODY knows Mcveigh was a christian, where did you see me say otherwise? How can anyone speak such nonsense?

That other guy in this thread called the terrorists attacks in the west "understandable" and you are ripping on me cause I criticize a religion?

If you can't defend with reason your misguided side of the argument, I suggest you say nothing rather than become aggressive like that.

Man you’re such a cry baby. I have explained my reasons for making that statement earlier already and you’re still trying to make a point by taking it out of context, while completely disregarding my arguments and reasons while I stated it?!

And yes, it’s still understandable if your family or parts of it have been vaporised or torn to shreds in front of your eyes. Never said it’s right, only you say I did.

And no, I never said you can’t critisize Islam. There are many reasons to. You just should never generalise in the way you do!

And now go f’ yourself!

(Sorry mods, I’m done with this topic...sorry for thread ripping, but I guess in some way it sadly correlates a lot with what this thread was about initially.)

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

It doesn’t matter what your hate is targeting, just because the minority or group your targeting with your hate isn’t a race (there is only ONE human race btw) it is still totally valid to call it racism! Typical Trump or other right winged party voters rhetorics on display.

Except I'm not hating, I'm criticizing. You interpret criticism as hate in order to justify your side of the argument.

And something is not racist just cause you decided to call it racism. Just saying.

Let me repeat it one last time to be clear: Islam (like christianity, buddhism or hinduism) are religions or religious philosophies in the case of buddhism and disagreeing with those or calling out their crimes or barbaric behaviors is NOT racism. I DO NOT have a problem with a person cause that person was born in America, the Middle East, Europe or anywhere else. I DO NOT have a problem with a person cause that person was born white, black, yellow or any other color.

I DO have a problem with a person that CHOOSES to follow a barbaric religion, politics or anything else that results in crimes against humanity. And anyone trying to defend or justify such crimes under the false argument of this being a race thing is either very ignorant or so stuck with PC that he or she does not even see right from wrong anymore.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Errorist76 said:

Except I'm not hating, I'm criticizing. You interpret criticism as hate in order to justify your side of the argument.

And something is not racist just cause you decided to call it racism. Just saying.

Let me repeat it one last time to be clear: Islam (like christianity, buddhism or hinduism) are religions or religious philosophies in the case of buddhism and disagreeing with those or calling out their crimes or barbaric behaviors is NOT racism. I DO NOT have a problem with a person cause that person was born in America, the Middle East, Europe or anywhere else. I DO NOT have a problem with a person cause that person was born white, black, yellow or any other color.

I DO have a problem with a person that CHOOSES to follow a barbaric religion, politics or anything else that results in crimes against humanity. And anyone trying to defend or justify such crimes under the false argument of this being a race thing is either very ignorant or so stuck with PC that he or she does not even see right from wrong anymore.

Did you read Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler?! Are you saying him wasn’t racist as well?!

My views of him are the same essentially as they were before. I didn't like him them, I don't like him now.

Errorist76 said:
Flilix said:

Sort of. It's a bunch of stories that ancient people invented to explain stuff that they didn't understand, and to justify their laws.

What's your point though?

My point is that the Old Testament is just as cruel and medieval. It’s the way you interpret it with a modern mind that matters, not the medieval minds that wrote it.

That said, it is true that Islam in some way would benefit from some sort of reformation and first movements in this direction are already happening worldwide.

Of course it's cruel and outdated, I never said it's not. Luckily, there are very few people here who still take these stories seriously.

Still an asshole that very few people like except his devout supporters. Nothings changed...