By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
SpokenTruth said:
Seems again you cannot separate the religion from the actions of crazed individuals. Terrorism is not sponsored by Islam nor is it condoned by Mulsims. So why are you equating them?

Your Nazi equivalence fails because they DID support what Hitler was doing. They supported it. Muslims do not support terrorist attacks. Why is that difference so difficult for you to grasp?

They did support what Hitler was doing indeed like muslims support the notion that there is nothing above islam and non muslims must be converted or killed. And I won't even speak of how muslims see homosexuals. In many muslim countries homosexuality is a crime punishable by death, obviously for religious reasons.

The difference with the ones we call terrorists is that those guys will go to ANY length to implement the beliefs of islam. Whereas the others (the so called peaceful ones) will probably never act up but inside they support the notion that all must be muslims. Technically since they never killed anyone and live peaceful lives, they cannot be considered criminals, if that's your angle on the issue then I have nothing to say against that.

Again I'm not saying they must ALL be held accountable to the same level as ISIS or the Talibans or the Iranian and Saudi authorities who support state sponsored terrorism but like a nazi who never killed anyone, they have some level of responsibility. AT THE VERY LEAST you should not defend them, don't condemn them but don't defend them either, in my opinion.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network

He made the exact kind of President I know he would make: an incompetent, racist, sexist shitgibbon, surrounded by varying degrees of opportunistic vultures

SpokenTruth said:
Seems again you cannot separate the religion from the actions of crazed individuals. Terrorism is not sponsored by Islam nor is it condoned by Mulsims. So why are you equating them?

Your Nazi equivalence fails because they DID support what Hitler was doing. They supported it. Muslims do not support terrorist attacks. Why is that difference so difficult for you to grasp?

I know we won't agree on this issue, all I want is for people to not freak out because someone stands up and criticizes a religion that, in my opinion, is in dire need for criticism.

I debunked pretty much every attack on me, that I was racist, that I say what I say cause I'm christian, that I'm pro-Trump (if you read my first post you'll realize I am not) and when all was said and done I even got insulted by one of you guys a few posts back, I was told to go f*** myself. Sorry for your side of the argument but that kind of response does not exactly help you guys.

So I'll finish by showing you a video on Youtube, made by a muslim woman, a brave woman who is not afraid to criticize her own religion. You all should listen to what she says, you don't have to agree or approve but at least you'll see that even inside islam some people disagree which shows that the issue is religion and not racism. I hope that wherever she is now, she's safe, which since she shows her face, I don't think she is if she decided to go back to her muslim country.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 30 November 2017

I'm very glad he's in office, and that he's taking this country back. We can finally get back into shape. I know that MakeAmericaGreatAgain has kind of become a meme, but as a christian the message is meaningful all the same. He will probably be remembered as a villain, a terrible person. But among those who know him best, he will be considered a unrecognized hero, right up there with Lincoln and Reagan.

jardesonbarbosa said:
The idea of someone ever supporting him as politician always strikes me as nonsense, it's completely madness.

I don't actually care about him and I find amusing seeing him burning America to the ground, but I'm talking as an outsider who just wants to set the world on fire, I would never personally support someone like him running my country.

Hes stoking the fires Obama started. Nothing more,nothing less. people who are honest are usually the most hated. He is a non politician in the highest political role. I think people just miss being told what they want to hear. and not the truth on things. I don't care  either way. Congress runs the country not the president.

Around the Network

Trump has been a beautiful traincrash of a president so far.
He's just as bad as I thought he would be, but (mercyfully...?) even more incompetent than I would have thought possible.

There's also the Trump golf count, wich brightens my day in a morbidly humorous kind of way.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm very glad he's in office, and that he's taking this country back. We can finally get back into shape. I know that MakeAmericaGreatAgain has kind of become a meme, but as a christian the message is meaningful all the same. He will probably be remembered as a villain, a terrible person. But among those who know him best, he will be considered a unrecognized hero, right up there with Lincoln and Reagan. /S

Fixed that for you.

SpokenTruth said:

And this is where you lose it.  Have you ever actual spoken to a Muslim?  Asked them if they believe all must be converted or killed?   Or is that just the propaganda the hard right wants you to believe?

I don't like "trapping" people inside arguments but I kind of knew you would reply something like that, I said what I said cause it is only to show you that you said EXACTLY the same thing before me. Here is what you said:

"Your Nazi equivalence fails because they DID support what Hitler was doing. They supported it."

I just copy pasted what you said, you can check I did not change a single word in that quote. So you can see I can return your very argument against you about nazis: how do you know they all supported Hitler, did you talk to them? (the ones who did not murder anyone)? Yet you don't like nazism, you condemn nazism and you do not forgive nazism...

Don't worry, I agree with that, not forgiving nazis, condemning nazis etc. I just demonstrated that people apply different standards when dealing with different groups that committed crimes. If we talk about nazis you made it clear that there is no difference to make, if a nazi never killed, you'd still hold them responsible, you just DECIDED they ALL support Hitler even though you never spoke to any of them. Why? Because you UNDERSTAND that such horrible crimes do not deserve conventional reasoning, nobody would in principle defend nazis EVEN if they never killed anyone. Well, all I do is apply the same logic to this other crimes riddled group called islam. Why should we give the benefit of the doubt to one group of criminals and not to the others, right?

Well, despite that, I am STILL willing to see a difference between killers and non killers inside a group (islam, nazism etc.) So we are left with a moral question: Is it bad to amalgamate all muslims and all nazis for the crimes of other nazis and muslims (and christians and any other groups too of course). Or should we make a difference between those who acted and those who simply believed in their group or followed it? whatever the answer, it must be applied to all groups, not just one group.

SegataSanshiro said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm very glad he's in office, and that he's taking this country back. We can finally get back into shape. I know that MakeAmericaGreatAgain has kind of become a meme, but as a christian the message is meaningful all the same. He will probably be remembered as a villain, a terrible person. But among those who know him best, he will be considered a unrecognized hero, right up there with Lincoln and Reagan. /S

Fixed that for you.

What if I was being serious? 

So this is going GREAT!