By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Bare minimum,  I would expect the most powerful man in the world to know that news networks don't have fucking licenses, but here we are. 

Just goes to show you the kind of "journalistic integrity" he has over these "fake news" claims, which he's provided zero evidence for. 

Last edited by KManX89 - on 03 December 2017

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
According to the poll, he seems to be a hated man.
Btw, voted for the second option to make it more dramatic.

Hes a dictator in the making. Luckily, we have three branches of government in this country. He believes his word has enough weight to tell people what to do regardless of private or public stance.

Errorist76 said:
I’m proud the German Bundespräsident today dedicated a high price to the New York Times for their journalistic qualities, instead of condemning all critical media like this baboon does!

Hes a narcissist. He's going to deflect anything negative against him right or wrong. That's kind of how the disorder works. Hes going to deflect it and accuse them of bias without any evidence as to how or why they dislike him. Arguing with a narcissist is like punching underwater...and then they will take jabs at you after its all said and done. He's not even going to question it because a narcissist does not have the capacity for empathy for most peoples problems unless its their own or someone they care about (and finding someone they care about more than themselves is tough).

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 03 December 2017

Link to Ronald McTrump admitting to Obstruction of Justice even though he had obviously known almost a year ago when Flynn "lied" to the Vice President.

THEN he has his lawyer try to go down in flames for him which in itself is yet ANOTHER obstruction of justice.

When are the American people going to demand his impeachment? How much more damage needs to happen????

Psyberius said:

Link to Ronald McTrump admitting to Obstruction of Justice even though he had obviously known almost a year ago when Flynn "lied" to the Vice President.

THEN he has his lawyer try to go down in flames for him which in itself is yet ANOTHER obstruction of justice.

When are the American people going to demand his impeachment? How much more damage needs to happen????

This is just..... this guy (Trump)is just hilarious.

Demand his impeachment! Rise to the streets, what is wrong with you people?!

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 04 December 2017

Around the Network

Some of ya really need to lay off the kool-aid and try to not sound so hysterical.

Errorist76 said:

This is just..... this guy is just hilarious.

Well let's seee. I can sum it up in just a few comments.

1st: The USA is being led by a lying narcissistic sociopath. This point is probably the most important to make because stupid people don't understand that you might hire someone like that as a garbage collector because what is the worst he's going to do?  Run his truck into a crowd? No, being the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES means that he needs mental stability. Anyone with a brain, a TV, a computer or in face a Quiji board can clearly see that he's deranged, pretty much out of control, has broken many laws right in the face of the American people let alone what he's done in the back room. If Mr Micromanager wasn't personally massaging the Russians to help him win the election, I'll eat my computer, my TV AND my Ouiji board.

2nd. The President needs some sort of moral compass even if he fails #1. He doesn't. It's clear. If you don't agree, you're a fool.

3rd.  The President needs to be able to tell the truth at all times unless it's in the interest of the country to lie. D Trump Sr. has lied steadily since before he was elected. His lies are not even weekly anymore, they're on a day to day basis and proven by ANY newspaper, left or right based.

4th. The President needs to have the financial acumen to properly steer the country. How many times has Trump Inc. gone bankrupt? I'll end it there but his views on building a Wall Of Trump across the US and Mexico for god only knows how many billions just to stop a couple thousand Mexicans coming into the US every year?  It goes on from there, I shouldn't even need to list all the bad deals he's making.

5th. The President needs allies. He's pissed off every country that's ever been a friend of the USA and that's just the public image. God only knows what damage he's done behind the scenes. His personal allies? Let's look at all those old pictures with Michael Flynn's and other broken or busted people in them and cross off how many are with him now. It's like a gangster movie where all the crooked allies of thee boss get wiped out leaving just the mob boss.

6th. Pretty much every single Republican in the Senate would have him publically flogged before being tossed out of their government if they could afford it. They can't though because Trump has his followers whipped up into such a "drain the swamp" fury that they're drinking gallons of Killer Koolaide just to keep their GREAT intentioned hopes alive. 

Oh, there's more but it's not necessary to list more unless you're one of those killer koolaide sucking fools?

Trump just doesn't give a crap! He's 70, about ten years from dying, knows what he's doing now won't seriously kick in until his orange coloured ass is in a casket so it TRULY looks like he doesn't give two shits about the country. His first hoorah was spouting on how well the economy was doing because of him....TWO MONTHS into his presidency when the economy was ONLY due to Obama. That's the thing though. Trump has no moral compass. He'll do, say, lie, cheat, steal anything and honestly, I think he sits back and is LAUGHING at the people of the USA who put an obviously VERY flawed man into it's highest office.

Finally, Trump just got caught Obstructing justice. An Impeachable offence even though he's had other more difficult to prove ones. What's he do? Mr. Micromanager tried to get his lawyer to say that Donny let him play with his iPhone and posted a bad tweet that a lawyer wouldn't say? Pled vers Pleaded is a big thing even if people like you want to push it under the rug.  The thing is? Donald Trump Sr. KNEW that Flynn had lied (or so they say that it went down like that) to the president so he fired him? There are OPEN investigations about Russia MEANING that Donny Sr. didn't even have to post/say he didn't post that Tweet. The fact he didn't immediately report Flynn and his actions IMPEEDED open investigations with regards to Russian corruption. Even as president of the united states he NEEDED to report that. Doing otherwise? It obstructs justice aka the who Obstruction of Justice crime that Trump openly admitted to. Even if he says he "didn't know" what he was doing? It's pretty obvious that someone should have reported Flynn to the FBI way back but didn't because Trump/Pence are corrupt liars. His Tweets AND his actions when he fired Flynn was acts of Obstruction of Justice. 

I don't know why this stuff has to be explained over and over to people like you. You make it sound like it's not important if a guy who potentially could start WW3 is mentally/morally competent.  Just if you take his tweets alone, he's not stable...it's the stuff you don't see thats most scary. I mean I see SO many  Trump supporters who say "Bahhh, what's it matter anyway?" Sheeessshhh.

Last edited by Psyberius - on 04 December 2017

1. Nope, don't care.

2. Nope

3. Nope

4. Stock market all time high lololol.

5.we don't need you, you need us.

6. They're traitors but at least they fear for their jobs enough to fall in line.

Trump is not being impeached, that is a leftist pipe dream. Seven more years, enjoy!

Psyberius said:
Errorist76 said:

This is just..... this guy is just hilarious.

Well let's seee. I can sum it up in just a few comments.

1st: The USA is being led by a lying narcissistic sociopath. This point is probably the most important to make because stupid people don't understand that you might hire someone like that as a garbage collector because what is the worst he's going to do?  Run his truck into a crowd? No, being the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES means that he needs mental stability. Anyone with a brain, a TV, a computer or in face a Quiji board can clearly see that he's deranged, pretty much out of control, has broken many laws right in the face of the American people let alone what he's done in the back room. If Mr Micromanager wasn't personally massaging the Russians to help him win the election, I'll eat my computer, my TV AND my Ouiji board.

2nd. The President needs some sort of moral compass even if he fails #1. He doesn't. It's clear. If you don't agree, you're a fool.

3rd.  The President needs to be able to tell the truth at all times unless it's in the interest of the country to lie. D Trump Sr. has lied steadily since before he was elected. His lies are not even weekly anymore, they're on a day to day basis and proven by ANY newspaper, left or right based.

4th. The President needs to have the financial acumen to properly steer the country. How many times has Trump Inc. gone bankrupt? I'll end it there but his views on building a Wall Of Trump across the US and Mexico for god only knows how many billions just to stop a couple thousand Mexicans coming into the US every year?  It goes on from there, I shouldn't even need to list all the bad deals he's making.

5th. The President needs allies. He's pissed off every country that's ever been a friend of the USA and that's just the public image. God only knows what damage he's done behind the scenes. His personal allies? Let's look at all those old pictures with Michael Flynn's and other broken or busted people in them and cross off how many are with him now. It's like a gangster movie where all the crooked allies of thee boss get wiped out leaving just the mob boss.

6th. Pretty much every single Republican in the Senate would have him publically flogged before being tossed out of their government if they could afford it. They can't though because Trump has his followers whipped up into such a "drain the swamp" fury that they're drinking gallons of Killer Koolaide just to keep their GREAT intentioned hopes alive. 

Oh, there's more but it's not necessary to list more unless you're one of those killer koolaide sucking fools?

Trump just doesn't give a crap! He's 70, about ten years from dying, knows what he's doing now won't seriously kick in until his orange coloured ass is in a casket so it TRULY looks like he doesn't give two shits about the country. His first hoorah was spouting on how well the economy was doing because of him....TWO MONTHS into his presidency when the economy was ONLY due to Obama. That's the thing though. Trump has no moral compass. He'll do, say, lie, cheat, steal anything and honestly, I think he sits back and is LAUGHING at the people of the USA who put an obviously VERY flawed man into it's highest office.

Finally, Trump just got caught Obstructing justice. An Impeachable offence even though he's had other more difficult to prove ones. What's he do? Mr. Micromanager tried to get his lawyer to say that Donny let him play with his iPhone and posted a bad tweet that a lawyer wouldn't say? Pled vers Pleaded is a big thing even if people like you want to push it under the rug.  The thing is? Donald Trump Sr. KNEW that Flynn had lied (or so they say that it went down like that) to the president so he fired him? There are OPEN investigations about Russia MEANING that Donny Sr. didn't even have to post/say he didn't post that Tweet. The fact he didn't immediately report Flynn and his actions IMPEEDED open investigations with regards to Russian corruption. Even as president of the united states he NEEDED to report that. Doing otherwise? It obstructs justice aka the who Obstruction of Justice crime that Trump openly admitted to. Even if he says he "didn't know" what he was doing? It's pretty obvious that someone should have reported Flynn to the FBI way back but didn't because Trump/Pence are corrupt liars. His Tweets AND his actions when he fired Flynn was acts of Obstruction of Justice. 

I don't know why this stuff has to be explained over and over to people like you. You make it sound like it's not important if a guy who potentially could start WW3 is mentally/morally competent.  Just if you take his tweets alone, he's not stable...it's the stuff you don't see thats most scary. I mean I see SO many  Trump supporters who say "Bahhh, what's it matter anyway?" Sheeessshhh.

I guess you were replying to the guy after me (and the one after)?! I wasn’t being sarcastic, sorry if that didn’t come out clear.

I was being 100% serious! Politicians in my country have been brought down by the people for way less than what Trump is doing. I agree on all of your points.

Like I said: Rise to the streets and demand his impeachment..the guy is dangerous to whole mankind. And no, that’s neither an exaggeration nor hysterical.

Errorist76 said:

I guess you were replying to the guy after me (and the one after)?! I wasn’t being sarcastic, sorry if that didn’t come out clear.

I was being 100% serious! Politicians in my country have been brought down by the people for way less than what Trump is doing. I agree on all of your points.

Like I said: Rise to the streets and demand his impeachment..the guy is dangerous to whole mankind. And no, that’s neither an exaggeration nor hysterical.

Hysterical exaggeration.