Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
Insidb said:
Today's Flynn news might move the needle: I wonder how Fox will report on it, though.

I heard Flynn admited to guilt. So... that makes him a traitor and the US president supported him, said he was a good guy and was gonna pardon him? Man, even ignorance isn't an excuse anymore at that point. He was supporting a traitor eh? How he isn't impeached yet is beyond me. The guy is as dumb and dangerous as many of us predicted.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Insidb said:
Today's Flynn news might move the needle: I wonder how Fox will report on it, though.

I heard Flynn admited to guilt. So... that makes him a traitor and the US president supported him, said he was a good guy and was gonna pardon him? Man, even ignorance isn't an excuse anymore at that point. He was supporting a traitor eh? How he isn't impeached yet is beyond me. The guy is as dumb and dangerous as many of us predicted.

Reports are that he directly implicated Kushner and will implicate Trump as directing him to work with the Russians.

This really is the very tip of the iceberg, though.

He's been even less efficient at getting his (imo bad) plans into action than I expected, which is a result I'm somewhat pleased with, as it makes it a smaller mess to clean up afterwards.

So I guess you could say that I'm pleased by his lack of performance, and I didn't support him and still don't.

SecondWar said:
TurboElder said:

In Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Libya

Obama elected 2008, sworn in 2009.

Syria began: 2011 - started as a spillover of the Arab Spring

Iraq began: either 2003 or 2014 depending on which one you mean. First being Bush, second Arab Spring

Yemen: 2015, again the Arab Spring

Libya: 2011, again the Arab Spring.

So in conclusion, none of those wars started in the year following Obama's election or were caused by him. Please try again.

Are you joking? The so called arab spring is a work of cia and usa government.

Who gave weapons, money and training to the jihadist?

SecondWar said:
Ruler said:

He didnt start a war in his first year unlike Obama

Which war? I've looked and cant find any significant war that began in 2009 that involved the US. Admittedly I'm not checking Infowars or Breitbart (and don't intend to).

Ehmm Lybia? The US and Nato bombed it to the ground. And now people complain about the refugees entering trough lybia

Around the Network
Insidb said:

It will go as far as the news that Hilary and Mueller sold uranium to Russia. And Hillary was involved in Seth RIchs death

He's a puppet. He's being used to deflect blame away the Republicans. The Republicans will drop him when he is no longer needed to secure power in the WH.

Never should have been POTUS. If you think otherwise after all of what he's done to the country, you really do not believe in the people nor do you hold on to the values that the US was created on

craighopkins said:
Insidb said:

It will go as far as the news that Hilary and Mueller sold uranium to Russia. And Hillary was involved in Seth RIchs death

You do know that both of those have been thoroughly debunked, and even Fox News has denounced them as unqualified conspiracy theories, right?

The straw that broke this camel's back? As in things were so close but then this was juuust enough?

Hillary Clinton getting called "Crooked Hillary", trying to act all blue bloody and highbrow and above the level of dirty politics and not responding in kind. She got caught up in this bullshit small as a piece of sand conflict over her emails going to a secured public server and he rode THAT into the presidency. Let's face it...Joe American is all about slogans and believing things that are persuasive and Joe American Heard "Crooked Hillary" and BELIEVED it without even the slightest understanding of how little the email thing was. Short of that she was basically spotless! Well okay, her husband is a letch but to put her in with a husband that did the president thing? Could there NOT have been a better candidate??

Let's not include Bernie Sanders. Sadly just looking at that guy after thirty minutes at a rally and I see a guy that's about fifteen minutes out of a massive coronary. Fit wise, Bernie could never have been president despite the fact that he was undoubtedly the best candidate for the job. To me, he was incredibly smart, well spoken and persuasive. He just looked like he was going to fall over and Joe Public see's physical things like that and see's weakness.

Back to Hillary.

Once Trump started to do 1920's type campaign-style dirty tricks (Crooked Hillary despite the fact she wasn't), there should have been unTrustworthy Trump signs. There should have been Thieving Trump signs (along with comments pointing to how many times his corporation has gone bankrupt with him driving it into the ground and do Americans want their country to go bankrupt too with him running it?)

The Dem's were FOOLS not to address that slogan crap and a filthy, lying cheating, man rode it right into the presidency. Hilary cannot go a day without thinking she should have addressed it by firing back.

We now have Michael Flynn busted for lying about the Russians and easily proved to be connected to Trumps creepy looking brother in law Jared Kushner. Raise a hand if you don't see him looking back at news cameras and feel dirty or weird about his reactions to the cameras.

Anyways, at this point, if people THINK Trump was not balls deep into all of the slimy little things he pulled (being part of the Russians attacking the snot out of Hillary), they are complete morons who spend their lives lying to themselves. A really sad part is it's getting down to he said/she said crap now. There apparently are no emails or concrete proof so Trump's going to secrete his usual slime coat and slide right past this despite how unbelievably hard it is to think that he wasn't part of that deal. We intelligently have to assume that Trump was into it because he's the most maniacal of micro-managers in the world. He probably picks what underwear his daughter (he would have dated if he wasn't her father) wears.

Lastly, we need to think up some more signs/slogans that Hillary Clinton should have used. You KNOW whatever the Dem's come to the table within three years is going to get an attack slogan of some sort so we need to get this shit figured out now.

Psyberius said:

Ummm where's the option to vote: ARE YOU FREEKING NUTS? A "MAJORITY" OF AMERICANS ARE(That is if you're counting the votes that came from Trump buying an election by implying and paying for people to think that the true president that should have won was a crook even though she wasn't) FREEKING BLIND AND DEAF!!!

No, what astonishes me and I'm Canadian so maybe this is looking outside in but I CANNOT BELIEVE the things that he says, does, pulls that keep coming and coming and COMING that NOBODY calls him to task for. I mean if you added them all together, the guy should be in prison for fraud with all his misrepresentations of the truth. He just keeps failing and failing and shuffling blame and lying or injecting his version of the truth.

Don't get me started on his racism. Just don't. I mean....oh god I can't start because I won't stop. Even Puerto Ricans who are Americans weren't immune after getting smashed by a H5.

Add a little threat of theromonuclear war with a 3rd world country, pissing off every single country that used to consider themselves "friendly" with the USA, add him having a file marked "Obama" with every single thing (good/bad/ugly) in it that he's piece by piece erasing the fact that a guy who provided legal documents yet is STILL *Trump shrug shrug* "maybe an illegal resident *shrug shrug*, add the fact he's sytematically erasing all of the inroads the USA made towards the environment *shrug shrug I've heard that global warming is FAKE NEWS *shrug shrug* ALL in the name of buying temporary jobs that are demonstrated to be awful for the environment *shrug shrug lookit me make the jobs shrug shrug*....god I could go on allll damn night.

To me the best was when he came out and said why he fired Comey yet his Vice President and media person AND Assistant Attorney General EACH had a different reason than his!!! ALL THREE! So there's not one buy threelies on the same firing that was baseless other than Trump not liking Comey because Comey didn't lie down like the AG/AAG's offices.

How many has Trump Inc. gone bankrupt and people voted this guy in to run a COUNTRY? With nuclear bombs and human lives that honestly I'm not sure he gives one damn about?

It's SICK when you are outside it all and put it all together like a big scammer puzzle.

(Don't even get me started on the high-pressure sales/Amway things he does with his hands to make you believe what he's saying...there's ALWAYS an OKAY sign in a hand, everything is beautiful and wonderful and OKAY. It's all just cheap sales tactics and so many just lap them up.)

PLEASE my American brothers still eating his junk. Wake up. Shut the scam down before it's too late.

And people wonder how Hitler came to power.... 

This guy is a million times more stupid (not mad) and people still fall for it.

Rogerioandrade said: 

As a Brazilian... I always have been indifferent towards Trump. He seems like a lunatic, but the US economy seem to be improving in his government.

That's where you are wrong, sorry. The economy was strongly improving the years before already, since Obama took over actually. Nothing of what happens now is routed in anything Trump did, every economist is going to sign that.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 01 December 2017