By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
Ruler said:
SecondWar said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lybia

I think you'll find Lybia is a genus of small crab. Not sure what that has to do with war or Obama.

If you mean Libya, as I said in my last post in reponse to this, that war began in 2011 (so not Obama's first year) and was the result of Arab Spring. You have the flip side that has Nato not got involved, you'd have seen a massive military repression as Gaddafi purged his opponents to cement his contol. So it was a damned if you do, damned if you don't sceanrio. 

Yeah but he got the noble peace price for no reason whatsoever, and started a war just some years later. No it wasnt a damned if you do or not situation, the US has the biggest prison population on earth is that not repression, why not invading and sanctioning it by the same logic?

If Gaddafi would have gotten his way ISIS woulnt exist in  north africa, you wouldnt see the migrant crisis in europe and you wouldnt have seen a second Libyan civil war that is still going on and costed more lives than the war by Gaddafi. Under Gaddafi Libya had the same GDP per capita like Western Europe, the US and Nato bombed the country to the ground and ruined millions of lives. 

There is no excuse for Obama to be not a failure as a president. What did he accomplish as a president for his base in two terms by the way?

The US helped create Al-Qaeda, the USA helped create ISIS but in both things Obama was not involved originally. Obama surely was no Saint either and yeah, Libya was a huge mistake just as supporting the so called "rebels" in Syria...Both those mistakes, together with the useless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan caused by boths Bushs, are mainly responsible for the situation our world is in today. Main reasons are the U.S. trying to meddle in too many affairs and playing the world police when they should have rather stayed calm, now everybody else has to suffer from it. 

At least Obama got Bin Laden, for better or worse. And yes, his drone attacks only made ISIS stronger.

It pains me to see Trump is again trying to start the next crisis and seems to have learned nothing from the past mistakes.

Around the Network

He is good...

The mainstream media has been trying to get him out for months and it hasn't worked.

I like that he is anti political correctness and I can't gey enough of him ripping left wing news outlets who pretend to be nonpartisan like CNN and NBC.

A lot of people support him. They are just too scared to admit it. A lot more people support him then the polls show.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

Why the hell would the Pope have to speak out against KKK? For one the KKK member if Christian were mostly Protestent. Catholic church has a very small following in the South.

The pope represents catholics, which speaks universally since catholics represent the majority of Christians in the world due to conquest.

KKK persecuted Catholics and the Pope does not speak for non-Catholics. Getting the Pope to apologize for the KKK is absurd.

Edit: If it's not clear, I agree with Errorist's point behind his post.

Last edited by Leadified - on 02 December 2017

2008 - 2012 - 2016

Around the Network
CnnIsFakeNews said:

He is good...

The mainstream media has been trying to get him out for months and it hasn't worked.

I like that he is anti political correctness and I can't gey enough of him ripping left wing news outlets who pretend to be nonpartisan like CNN and NBC.

It’s actually the judiciary system trying to get him out atm and yes, it seems to work.

StarOcean said:
He's a puppet. He's being used to deflect blame away the Republicans. The Republicans will drop him when he is no longer needed to secure power in the WH.

Never should have been POTUS. If you think otherwise after all of what he's done to the country, you really do not believe in the people nor do you hold on to the values that the US was created on

The Us was always a land of contrasts and hypocrisy. They claimed to be about freedom, yet there were slaves in the country upon its foundation.

CnnIsFakeNews said:

He is good...

They are trying to get him out of office because he shows signs of narcissism higher than your garden variety. That could be potentially dangerous for the nation if we run into issues.

Leadified said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The pope represents catholics, which speaks universally since catholics represent the majority of Christians in the world due to conquest.

KKK persecuted Catholics and the Pope does not speak for non-Catholics. Getting the Pope to apologize for the KKK is absurd.

The pope does not speak for denominations individually, but speaks as a one of many primary christian leaders. The reason the popes voice matters is no different than any leader of a nation that had conquered others. You have peoples ear. If not for Catholics, Christians would not have dominated the globe. I agree that its absurd tat the pope would ever have to apologize for the kkk. Religious conquest is not spiritual and neither was the KKK.  Imagine...the KKK...defending Christianity, when the god whom they claim to serve has a son is middle eastern fellow. A person that if he was on earth and they saw him...they would want to off before sundown. 

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 02 December 2017

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Leadified said:

The pope does not speak for denominations individually, but speaks as a one of many primary christian leaders. The reason the popes voice matters is no different than any leader of a nation that had conquered others. You have peoples ear. If not for Catholics, Christians would not have dominated the globe. I agree that its absurd tat the pope would ever have to apologize for the kkk. Religious conquest is not spiritual and neither was the KKK.  Imagine...the KKK...defending Christianity, when the god whom they claim to serve has a son is middle eastern fellow. A person that if he was on earth and they saw him...they would want to off before sundown. 

The current pope is amazing. He's more open-minded and liberal with his dealings that Rome is actually making a comeback. Catholics needed him after all the corrupt raping archbishops and such that dominated the news for damn near a decade.

Let's give Trump a shot at the pope.  I'm sure he'll say, "Hey...I'm sorry about that whole Jesus deal. I have people in my inner circle of friends who don't hate God even though God makes it hard for me to rule the world but hey, nobody, even existence ruling deities are perfect right?"