By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
loy310 said:
Wow, 70%+ unfavord on this site. How, in a rebublic does someone with such high unfavorability gets elected?

Two words: Killary Clinton.

If the only choice people really have is between pest and cholera, don't be surprised if someone picks cholera.

Interestingly, crooked Killary is actually still even less popular than Trump. Which is quite amazing, given the extremely bad press and the historically low approval rates that Trump has.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Trump>>>>> May/Macron/Merkel and that prick Justin.

Globalist ISIS appeasing leaders like the four scumbags mentioned above are pathetic traitors.

Fine if you don't like that bunch, but at least give a valid reason rather than making up some sensationalist nonsense like that they are ISIS supporters.

Today's Flynn news might move the needle: I wonder how Fox will report on it, though.

Well he's still what we laugh about at work every week, even more so now than before.

What a tragic person he is.

Insidb said:
Today's Flynn news might move the needle: I wonder how Fox will report on it, though.

I heard Flynn admited to guilt. So... that makes him a traitor and the US president supported him, said he was a good guy and was gonna pardon him? Man, even ignorance isn't an excuse anymore at that point. He was supporting a traitor eh? How he isn't impeached yet is beyond me. The guy is as dumb and dangerous as many of us predicted.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Insidb said:

I heard Flynn admited to guilt. So... that makes him a traitor and the US president supported him, said he was a good guy and was gonna pardon him? Man, even ignorance isn't an excuse anymore at that point. He was supporting a traitor eh? How he isn't impeached yet is beyond me. The guy is as dumb and dangerous as many of us predicted.

Reports are that he directly implicated Kushner and will implicate Trump as directing him to work with the Russians.

This really is the very tip of the iceberg, though.

He's been even less efficient at getting his (imo bad) plans into action than I expected, which is a result I'm somewhat pleased with, as it makes it a smaller mess to clean up afterwards.

So I guess you could say that I'm pleased by his lack of performance, and I didn't support him and still don't.

SecondWar said:
TurboElder said:

In Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Libya

Obama elected 2008, sworn in 2009.

Syria began: 2011 - started as a spillover of the Arab Spring

Iraq began: either 2003 or 2014 depending on which one you mean. First being Bush, second Arab Spring

Yemen: 2015, again the Arab Spring

Libya: 2011, again the Arab Spring.

So in conclusion, none of those wars started in the year following Obama's election or were caused by him. Please try again.

Are you joking? The so called arab spring is a work of cia and usa government.

Who gave weapons, money and training to the jihadist?

SecondWar said:
Ruler said:

He didnt start a war in his first year unlike Obama

Which war? I've looked and cant find any significant war that began in 2009 that involved the US. Admittedly I'm not checking Infowars or Breitbart (and don't intend to).

Ehmm Lybia? The US and Nato bombed it to the ground. And now people complain about the refugees entering trough lybia

Insidb said:

It will go as far as the news that Hilary and Mueller sold uranium to Russia. And Hillary was involved in Seth RIchs death