By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
loy310 said:
Wow, 70%+ unfavord on this site. How, in a rebublic does someone with such high unfavorability gets elected?

IIRC more people chose Trump in the poll last year than Clinton.

Around the Network

I didn't like him and I still don't.
I didn't like Clinton and I still don't.

Terrible elections are terrible

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Dangerous clown that is showing early signs of dementia.

I love the man, he is doing great, its the RINOs that need the poaching.

god bless trump. hope he keeps draining the swamp and arresting Pedophiles.

Around the Network

Trump is doing as good as President as Lonzo Ball is in the NBA! Both are duds and are confirmed busts and they will be remembered as being useless.

As a Brazilian... I always have been indifferent towards Trump. He seems like a lunatic, but the US economy seem to be improving in his government.

Checking out reactions on Twitter...... he´s still very divisive, some people love him, some detest him...... but one thing bothers me: most of the people who detest and rant about him seems to be extreme-leftists and "nazi"-progressists, you know, those kind of people whose actions never match their speeches and are always accusing other groups of being/doing the things they actually support ......
When a politician causes such irritation in those groups, then he must be doing something right....

Anyway, I don´t understand much about U.S. politics, but if life in the U.S. is getting better, safer for its citizens, then it is all that matters.

craighopkins said:
god bless trump. hope he keeps draining the swamp and arresting Pedophiles.

How dare you write the Lord's name without a capital letter!

Airaku said:

No change. He's exactly what I predicted he would be. He proved me right again and again and again. I told people a lot of this shit was coming, and it has. Some of it still seems to be on the plate. This whole Net Neutrality shit. How is anyone surprised. Did people not listen to his internet talk back when he was running? Hell, he even advocated for completely shutting down the internet and taking it away from public domain. Far worse than what the FCC is pushing, but this could be a stepping stone for him to implement his bullshit which he pins to as an effective effort in combating ISIS. The dude lies at every turn and tells people what they want to here to get their support for him and his crooked gang. He's manipulative, deceptive, and no where near as dumb as he appears to be. He played the American people and now they are paying the price. He won because he preyed on America's false hope and using fear to do it.

I violently disagree with this.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

He's worse than I expected. At the time that he was elected, I thought he was just stupid, but not necessarily racist. What a fool I was.

Beyond that, his incompetency is even greater than I thought too. Business and finance are supposed to be this guy's strong points and he routinely says extremely ignorant things regarding trade, the budget, and the tax code. He has no idea what he's doing, and it is more clear than ever that any successful venture he's been attached to was completely managed by someone smarter than him.

He is an incredibly weak and sensitive snowflake, and his sensitivities have already made the United States a weaker country.