By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
TurboElder said:
SecondWar said:

Which war?

In Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Libya

Obama elected 2008, sworn in 2009.

Syria began: 2011 - started as a spillover of the Arab Spring

Iraq began: either 2003 or 2014 depending on which one you mean. First being Bush, second Arab Spring

Yemen: 2015, again the Arab Spring

Libya: 2011, again the Arab Spring.

So in conclusion, none of those wars started in the year following Obama's election or were caused by him. Please try again.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I'm a bigot towards people who are bigots towards other races. I hate racists. They are scum.  His supporters by supporting him support his ideas of racism, sexism and his narcissism, sociopathic megalomaniacc behavior.  So they are subhuman to me. It goe beyond politics with Trump. he is a man who has gotten away with evil acts his entire life and constantly rewarded for it.  If I were a religious person I'd feel better he was going to hell, since I am not he is making many peoples lives a living hell.

As long as you admit to being a bigot I guess it is ok /s ... I sure wouldn't want to be in the same boat as a group of people I hated, just as bad as them but thinking I'm better and above them ... kinda sad man. 

I don't like racism either, but for me people are rarely defined by a single flaw in their reasoning or character (personal notable exceptions murderers, pedophiles, rapists).  I know people that I generally like that have racist views but like other character flaws those flaws don't make them devoid of any other redeeming qualities.  The fact you see people with racist views or even those that support someone despite said flaw and see them as "subhuman" ... now there is some very shallow thinking.  What's worse is you should know better since you hate those people for nearly the same kind of mindset.

You're wrong. But hey supporting hitler doesn't mean those people didn't have redeeming qualities. Fuck this topic.  Thankfully a lot is stopping Trump from being a full blown dictator but he has the same mindsetDon't quote  and his followers often seem very familiar to history.  Don't quote me again.

He is an embarrassment to the human race. His supporters are worse though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

The only thing worse than Trump is anyone that agrees with his madness... especially women.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Well he is quite the president I expected him to be.
- A lot of hot air
- Trying to help the rich getting richer
- Not keeping his campaign promises

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
vivster said:

The only thing worse than Trump is anyone that agrees with his madness... especially women.

Doesn't matter if woman or not. All Trump supporters have something in common. They don't think. If Trump demanded to castrate all males, I'm sure most of his male supporters would agree and call doctors warning of the health risk connected to chopping off your balls FAKE NEWS!

I'm not accusing any Trump supporter of actually having balls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I despised him before. I still don't particularly like him and I would not vote for him ever, but I'm beginning to understand why someone would, and I see now that there are good things about him for sure. The bad things outweighs the good things by quite a margin, thankfully he doesn't really have the power to do everything he wants.

Imo, some of the negative comments above me about his supporters is a bigger problem than Donald Trump. Shows that some people don't see what's going on in the world.

Last edited by Vinther1991 - on 01 December 2017

Wow, 70%+ unfavord on this site. How, in a rebublic does someone with such high unfavorability gets elected?

Trump>>>>> May/Macron/Merkel and that prick Justin.

Globalist ISIS appeasing leaders like the four scumbags mentioned above are pathetic traitors.

He is a monumental prick.