By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Alright who the fuck is letting the russian bots online now? I swear to god next time I waste my time with a russian bot...  "She" better at least offer me head.  They have to be good with as much dick sucking to trump that they do.  They have the practice now they must put it to use.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Alright who the fuck is letting the russian bots online now? I swear to god next time I waste my time with a russian bot...  "She" better at least offer me head.  They have to be good with as much dick sucking to trump that they do.  They have the practice now they must put it to use.

No need to get upset over people not finding Trump the most evil thing in the world, there is still a big distance from that and sucking his dick.

The russian bot mention is hilarious though, a good parody on recent media and hysteria or it could be ;)

Immersiveunreality said:
sethnintendo said:

No need to get upset over people not finding Trump the most evil thing in the world, there is still a big distance from that and sucking his dick.

The russian bot mention is hilarious though, a good parody on recent media and hysteria or it could be ;)

Trump isn't Evil or anything or the sort, instead he is just another con artist.  He prays on ignorance and he sells lies like its candy.  Most people have never looked at Trump past or how he has done business for all these years.  Most associate Trump with the apprentice show but do not understand the majority of that show was all made up.  Trump has lived the lie that he is this self made billionaire but we all know that is total BS.  Its one of the reasons he wanted to get rid of the estate tax because of how his dad used it to funnel money he didn't want to pay taxes for to his children.

Does that mean that Trump couldn't be a good president, who knows.  One thing for sure is that Trump has no clue how to run a government office.  He keep telling us he do things by his gut which if his business record is looked at isn't something I want to rely on.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/425858-house-rejects-gop-measure-to-pay-workers-but-not-open-government
I thought Democrats priority is making sure government workers get payes. Why did they vote against this bill?

jason1637 said:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/425858-house-rejects-gop-measure-to-pay-workers-but-not-open-government
I thought Democrats priority is making sure government workers get payes. Why did they vote against this bill?

I thought Republicans priority is lowering public debt and cut spending. Why are they so eager to add over five billion dollars to the already record breaking deficit by building an expensive wall?

View on YouTube

Around the Network
Conina said:
jason1637 said:

I thought Republicans priority is lowering public debt and cut spending. Why are they so eager to add over five billion dollars to the already record breaking deficit by building an expensive wall?

View on YouTube

Because we need immigration reform. If Republicans had more power in Congress i would not be surpsied if we decreased spending on other things.

the-pi-guy said:
jason1637 said:

Because we need immigration reform. If Republicans had more power in Congress i would not be surpsied if we decreased spending on other things.

You don't need a wall for immigration reform.  

The entire illegal immigration issue has been declining for the past two decades.  There are fewer illegal immigrants coming over, and fewer that are staying. 

A massive uptick in border security doesn't make sense.  

Because an issue gets less worse does not mean you ignore the issue. We don't need a wall for immigration reform yeah but a wall would be a great way to reduce the amount of illegal immigrants coming from the border.

sethnintendo said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
Still waiting for ww3 to happen and the exodus of left wing people and celebrities to canada.

Yea don't worry because once every state turns into Kansas I believe all the smart people will be gone by then. 

Still waiting for ww3, mass exodus of celebrities to canada and transformation of all states into kansas. 

Damn Trump might need a second term to achieve all those targets.

the countrty of the united shates don't need a wall. what we need is more hamberders.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
jason1637 said:
the-pi-guy said:

You don't need a wall for immigration reform.  

The entire illegal immigration issue has been declining for the past two decades.  There are fewer illegal immigrants coming over, and fewer that are staying. 

A massive uptick in border security doesn't make sense.  

Because an issue gets less worse does not mean you ignore the issue. We don't need a wall for immigration reform yeah but a wall would be a great way to reduce the amount of illegal immigrants coming from the border.

How many illegal immigrants will the wall stop.  You keep saying this but you have absolutely no data because no one who is advocating for the wall has did any due process.  You believe this 200 mile stretch is going to stop how many people from illegally getting into the US.  What are you basing your information from.  I personally have no issue with building a wall, my issue is that its half ass.  What I mean by that is that its a half ass measure for a much bigger issue and the end result will be that it will take years to do and probably by itself be worthless.  We have a president who invents a crises, shuts down the government for a half ass measure when in reality we need something on the order or the 2013 bill.

Interesting how we spin around on a wall when if you really want to stop illegal immigration you would go after business that hire illegal immigrants.  You take away the money and you see a huge drop in crossings way more than a wall will solve.  Trump business have profited by this very cheap labor force for decades.  Do you believe he really is trying to do anything for immigration reform.  Instead he throws out the simple but half ass solution because even he knows it really isn't going to do much without complete reform.