Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%
 
I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%
 
I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%
 
I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%
 
I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%
 
I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%
 
I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%
 
Total:577

I wonder how they get a free pass on stuff like this.

 



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

I wonder how they get a free pass on stuff like this.

 

This has been the MO for the Trump administration since he ran for president.  Lie until you are caught, then when you are caught try to blame someone else for your lies.  Its really a PR campaign.  They will continue to lie to their base hoping they never see or read anything outside of either conservative news or fox.  They know they have those people hooked lined and sinkered where they will continue to believe everything is Dems, Left, Liberal or whatever excuse they want to use to get them to sleep at night never having to make a decision on just how bad they have been suckered.

 

 

 



EricHiggin said:
Machiavellian said:

So you believe a president of the US should waste time responding to satire.  I guess we have totally different opinions of the things the US President should be spending his time worrying about.  Who cares if he is trolling if you look stupid doing it.  The president words have weight and even when you are trolling if it comes out incorrectly as his rat statement about Cohen, then he further makes himself the fool.  As I figured, no matter what the President does, no matter how stupid it is, you will always be on his defense.  

As anyone knows, just being innocent isn't always enough.  Keeping your mouth shut is always the better plan because words have weight, and the wrong words or context put you in jeopardy.  This is the reason you hire lawyers and its the reason most turned him down because he doesn't listen.

Yes, Trump is the one Triggered, because he is the one always responding.  That is what being triggered means when people get you act out in anger over the dumbest of stuff.  As long as enablers like you cheer him on he will continue to alienate more people and make his chances in 2020 even more remote.

As long as he's getting things done he can 'waste' all the time he wants. His opposition wastes just as much of his time and he does himself, so have at it. Who's to say he looks stupid? Plenty of people think he looks like a boss. Who says what he said was incorrect? If he was trolling he likely meant to word it that way. 'Look guys, we tried to figure out gravity a few times but still haven't got something that pleases us, so let's just give up because it either must be impossible or we're wrong and gravity doesn't exist'.

We were told Trump opening his mouth, and just being Trump, was enough to never stand a chance at being Prez, yet here we are. Maybe he knows something we don't. He is kinda old, has met many people and tried many things. At least a few things must have stuck.

Trump is just responding to his yet to be fans. They don't know it yet, but he does. 

What has he gotten done?  You tell me what he has he done so far because I am very interested to know.  So are you saying he looks like the boss.  Not really caring about the fictional other people but I am interested in your opinion of why he looks the boss.  Is it how he is handling his administration, world politics or domestic.  Just wondering about the things he has done that you believe makes him the boss.  

As far as your second paragraph, not sure who ever said that.  Any idiot can get elected to office as we have seen plenty in the US.  The difference is that once they get into office how effective can they be.  This is probably where we totally differ in opinion.  I have always believed he was an idiot and scam artist.  Just because he was able to get elected hasn't changed that one bit.  If anything it increase.

What I see from Trump history is that anytime he tries something outside of real estate he has failed.  Every last venture belly up.  So many be you believe that such a failure rate is something admirable but usually people who fail that much would never get hired to run a company.  As we see in 2 years of his administration, nothing has changed.  He is a 70 year old idiot who runs on his guts.  The same guts that has put him into 6 bankruptcies and numerous failed businesses.  I guess if thats what you see as success, you have the right guy in office.



Machiavellian said:
EricHiggin said:

As long as he's getting things done he can 'waste' all the time he wants. His opposition wastes just as much of his time and he does himself, so have at it. Who's to say he looks stupid? Plenty of people think he looks like a boss. Who says what he said was incorrect? If he was trolling he likely meant to word it that way. 'Look guys, we tried to figure out gravity a few times but still haven't got something that pleases us, so let's just give up because it either must be impossible or we're wrong and gravity doesn't exist'.

We were told Trump opening his mouth, and just being Trump, was enough to never stand a chance at being Prez, yet here we are. Maybe he knows something we don't. He is kinda old, has met many people and tried many things. At least a few things must have stuck.

Trump is just responding to his yet to be fans. They don't know it yet, but he does. 

What has he gotten done?  You tell me what he has he done so far because I am very interested to know.  So are you saying he looks like the boss.  Not really caring about the fictional other people but I am interested in your opinion of why he looks the boss.  Is it how he is handling his administration, world politics or domestic.  Just wondering about the things he has done that you believe makes him the boss.  

As far as your second paragraph, not sure who ever said that.  Any idiot can get elected to office as we have seen plenty in the US.  The difference is that once they get into office how effective can they be.  This is probably where we totally differ in opinion.  I have always believed he was an idiot and scam artist.  Just because he was able to get elected hasn't changed that one bit.  If anything it increase.

What I see from Trump history is that anytime he tries something outside of real estate he has failed.  Every last venture belly up.  So many be you believe that such a failure rate is something admirable but usually people who fail that much would never get hired to run a company.  As we see in 2 years of his administration, nothing has changed.  He is a 70 year old idiot who runs on his guts.  The same guts that has put him into 6 bankruptcies and numerous failed businesses.  I guess if thats what you see as success, you have the right guy in office.

Deregulation. I said "a" boss not "the" boss. I also didn't say I thought that.

The fake news.

His golf venture seems to be working out.



So even Fox News is suddenly turning on him because of Syria. To my friends on the right, it's time to stop trying to defend this guy.

And....the last adult is leaving the White House. Secretary of Defense General Mattis is resigning because of Trump.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall! Finally Trump's main policy and reason is being delivered. Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall!



Watching Trump is like watching some mad regent. His closest are doing what they can to minimize the damage that he cause while heads are flying in all directions.

"Off with his head, off with his head!"

If only Shakespeare was alive to turn it into a play.



Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall! Finally Trump's main policy and reason is being delivered. Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall!

Being delivered?

1. That $5 billion spending bill isn't likely to get passed.  He has less than 14 hours or else there is a going to be a government shutdown.

2. $5 billion isn't going to build the wall.  That's 1/10th of what it really needs to fund construction.

3. What he hell happened to Mexico paying for it? We've gone from having a foreign country paying for it to whining that he'll shut down the government if US tax payers don't pay for it.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall! Finally Trump's main policy and reason is being delivered. Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall!

Being delivered?

1. That $5 billion spending bill isn't likely to get passed.  He has less than 14 hours or else there is a going to be a government shutdown.

2. $5 billion isn't going to build the wall.  That's 1/10th of what it really needs to fund construction.

3. What he hell happened to Mexico paying for it? We've gone from having a foreign country paying for it to whining that he'll shut down the government if US tax payers don't pay for it.

I'm laughing at the people trying to crowdfund a wall like some bad video game. I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for this thing. LOL!



RJ_Sizzle said:

I'm laughing at the people trying to crowdfund a wall like some bad video game. I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for this thing. LOL!

It's so ridiculous, people would rather fund the idiotic wall than buy Christmas gifts for their family lol.