By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Internet is falling

said this for years now, this will happen. there is too much money involved for those people who want it to happen.
It will happen.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:

the internet service has been trash for years with no improvement here in a metropolitan area. rates have gone up and speed has not for at least 4 or more years now.

if i could pay to make it better and better speeds at least its an option. i dont see a problem with that.

If things will improve for you, I'm going to be really surprised. As far as I can see, the only way things are going to improve for you is if you're using internet in a very restricted manner and not using any data-intensive services.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: SpaceX's satelite based ISP can't come soon enough @_@

Please my American brethren...what more has to happen before you rise to the streets?! Some day you’ll wake up in a dictatorship and your children (and parents) will ask how the fuck you did let that happen?!

Ganoncrotch said:
said this for years now, this will happen. there is too much money involved for those people who want it to happen.
It will happen.

It will only happen if you let it happen. You the people are the ones in power!

Trump wouldn’t be president if all those people wouldn’t have stayed at home and trying to rather look away.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

Please my American brethren...what more has to happen before you rise to the streets?! Some day you’ll wake up in a dictatorship and your children (and parents) will ask how the fuck you did let that happen?!

Lmao. Funniest post I've seen in a while.

I've been with the internet since the 56k dial up days. I'll quit social media, it's no problem for me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
jason1637 said:
Errorist76 said:

Not funny at all, or do you still think you’re living in a ‘free’ ‘democracy’?!

Of course I exaggerated a little, but more and more signs point that way. 

You’re 100% living in a capitalistic dictatorship already, as can be seen in the thread topic.

Errorist76 said:
jason1637 said:

Not funny at all, or do you still think you’re living in a ‘free’ ‘democracy’?!

Of course I exaggerated a little bit more and more signs point that way. 

You’re 100% living in a capitalistic dictatorship already, as can be seen in the thread topic.

The US was never a real democracy. It has elements of it but its mostly a mix of democracy and a republic. Yeah money is very important and can dictate how you live your life but I won't got as far to say that I'm living in a capitalistic dictatorship.

*American Internet is falling

Just fine in Canada, Europe, India, Japan, etc..

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.