By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Internet is falling

palou said:
*American Internet is falling

Just fine in Canada, Europe, India, Japan, etc..

No one is fine with killing net neutrality in all of those... It’s just that there’s an important decision to be made on the 14th of December...in the US of A.

Once you let this happen it will be very difficult to revoke.

Ka-pi96 said: 
palou said: 
*American Internet is falling

Just fine in Canada, Europe, India, Japan, etc..

Should probably start building a wall then... Don't want them yankee doodles coming up to steal their good interwebs!

Hahaha thanks for the laughs 😂 

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Ganoncrotch said:
said this for years now, this will happen. there is too much money involved for those people who want it to happen.
It will happen.

It will only happen if you let it happen. You the people are the ones in power!

Trump wouldn’t be president if all those people wouldn’t have stayed at home and trying to rather look away.

The Gov tried this before and the people said no , they tried it again and people said no.... this is the third (at least) attempt to bring this in under a different name... people with power and money want this to happen. It will happen.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This stuff is despicable. Just another form of control/Authoritarianism, not to mention another way for large corporations to nickel and dime people. And I thought the Patriot Act was bad..

The only positives I can try and take from this is maybe it'll push me to to go and actually live a bit more, rather than people roped into the addictive virtual realms of the internet. Hell, at least I had a good run, getting to enjoy the golden age of the internet for a solid 18 years or so..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden