By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 47): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 20-26, 2017

takoyaki7 said:

Interesting.

What?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

What are thoseeeeeee

Pavolink said:
takoyaki7 said:

Interesting.

What?

All the people who chose Gray and Mario Odyssey were able to get it. On the other hand, there were people who chose neon, but it seems that one-third of people could not get it.

takoyaki7 said:
Pavolink said:

What?

All the people who chose Gray and Mario Odyssey were able to get it. On the other hand, there were people who chose neon, but it seems that one-third of people could not get it.

Oh. Thanks for the response.

I guess Neon keeps being the most popular choice. I have a Neon version.

Pavolink said:
takoyaki7 said:

I wanted Neon but there was something wrong with the computers at my Gamestop so only Grey was up for pre-order and i wasnt willing to miss out on getting Switch day 1 so i went with it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Pavolink said:

I wanted Neon but there was something wrong with the computers at my Gamestop so only Grey was up for pre-order and i wasnt willing to miss out on getting Switch day 1 so i went with it.

You made a wise decision. Missing BotW&Switch on day one would have been like missing a perfect christmas day.

Xenoblade 2 appears to have sold out on Amazon Japan. Hopefully that is a good sign of things to come.

Pavolink said:
zorg1000 said:

You made a wise decision. Missing BotW&Switch on day one would have been like missing a perfect christmas day.

I think so too, plus i was trading in my Wii U since they were offering an extra $100 if you traded it towards a Switch, if i waited for Neon than i would have missed out on that deal.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Miyamotoo said:
tbone51 said:

I get 2016 is unfair (because of everything ps4 got during holidays) but ps4 should easily beat 2014 and 2015 if the switch doesnt affect it. 60k avg isn't that hard. The mh bundle and demo will help

60k average wouldnt be that hard but problem is that last few 3 weeks PS4 has sales around 25k without improvements despite we are getting closer to holiday season in Japan. MH bundle will gave boost, but again problem is that's PS4 Pro model not Slim and it will be limited. It will be interesting in any case to see if PS4 YOY will be flat, better or worse.

If ps4 had the pro , the slim, a price cut and FFXV releasing this q4 instead of last it would be up no problem. 

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

60k average wouldnt be that hard but problem is that last few 3 weeks PS4 has sales around 25k without improvements despite we are getting closer to holiday season in Japan. MH bundle will gave boost, but again problem is that's PS4 Pro model not Slim and it will be limited. It will be interesting in any case to see if PS4 YOY will be flat, better or worse.

If ps4 had the pro , the slim, a price cut and FFXV releasing this q4 instead of last it would be up no problem. 

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas