By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 47): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 20-26, 2017

takoyaki7 said:
tbone51 said:

Dont wrry theyll all be gone by... Before this post was posted lol

Thank you for the information.I found other similar information.There may be many shipments this week.

That big ofa jump though? Its only week 1 of the 5 week holiday

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
takoyaki7 said:

Thank you for the information.I found other similar information.There may be many shipments this week.

I can't say for sure.but there seems to be a lot of opinion in Japan that shipment has been many. A shop owner said that last week was a lot of arrival. The result for that week was 145,200. He said that this week is more than last week. Some also said that they saw stocks in stores for the first time. 

takoyaki7 said:
tbone51 said:

I can't say for sure.but there seems to be a lot of opinion in Japan that shipment has been many. A shop owner said that last week was a lot of arrival. The result for that week was 145,200. He said that this week is more than last week. Some also said that they saw stocks in stores for the first time. 

Going up is a giving but maybe its alot higher? Just weird to see if switches are still in store shelves. Its not like everywhere its reported that ots stocked. But who knows. Still too early as im guessing those pics are taken early saturday no?

Will be ab interesting month. I doubt any retailers will have any on shelves by end of holidays. 

tbone51 said:
takoyaki7 said:

Going up is a giving but maybe its alot higher? Just weird to see if switches are still in store shelves. Its not like everywhere its reported that ots stocked. But who knows. Still too early as im guessing those pics are taken early saturday no?

Will be ab interesting month. I doubt any retailers will have any on shelves by end of holidays. 

indeed. I want to know the details of Media Create early.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Kerotan said:

Excellent post. Only thing is you have the 2017 YTD much too low. Check the thread from chris1964 on resetera for the accurate up to date figure. 

One last thing. Does 2017 have a week 53 included in the tracking?

I accidentally mixed it up. Sorry about that. I mistakenly placed the YTD of 2017 to 2016 and vice versa.
Fixed now.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Great post all the same though.  

Around the Network

How much does ps4 have to sell to be up YoY? Like 40k a week?

tbone51 said:

Surely more then that. 40k would be very easy.

tbone51 said:

More like 60k/week.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

At this rate, everyone in Japan will have a Switch. 100m confirmed from Japan alone.

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Surely more then that. 40k would be very easy.

zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:

More like 60k/week.

Ps4 is up YoY by about170k. Needs about 300k for next 5 weeks on avg? Last year ps4 must of did that well.

2014+2015 holidays had it about 200k and 250k eaxh (last 5 weeks).

@kero i think this holiday we can get an answer if switch sales are affecting ps4 sales. Ps4 should do better than 2015 holiday, so if it does beloew that than maybe?