By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Selling Black Friday Deals - GameStop

PS4 is a monster!

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
PS4 is a monster!

Is nobody going to point out that the articles being linked don't actually say what people are claiming? The switch one literally just says it was one of many items that sold well lol.

Rayban99 said:
Is nobody going to point out that the articles being linked don't actually say what people are claiming? The switch one literally just says it was one of many items that sold well lol.

Scroll up lol.

Rayban99 said:

A couple of us have mentioned this already. It's just falling upon deaf ears. To be honest, I just want the thead title changed.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Rayban99 said:

A couple of us have mentioned this already. It's just falling upon deaf ears. To be honest, I just want the thead title changed.

It's getting painful.

Insidb said:
ironmanDX said:

It's getting painful.

Yeah.... People just read the headlines I guess. Even if they're misleading at worst or simply just missing information at best.

I’ll just be glad once npd releases so we’ll finally know once and for all. I’ve never been this excited for an npd release before.

Of course....  ps4 slim is the best bang for your gaming buck and $199 with a 50 dollar gift card is an insane deal.   Couple that with the Xbox 1 being garbage in comparison for the same price and the switch still being available in low quantities and....  Sony wins.

PM'ed ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 26 November 2017

At $149.99, I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

Ruler said:
So the Pro outsold the Switch?

I don't think so... Where did you get this idea?