Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Selling Black Friday Deals - GameStop

really curios to hear about first sale numbers

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
PS4 is a monster!
WebMasterFlex said:
PotentHerbs said:
PS4 is a monster!

Sony / the big dealers (Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop) could have sold a lot more PS4's - but they were quickly sold out *-*

It would be terrible if it couldn't win with a $150 price cut.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Does japan have Black Friday??
If so it’s obvious which regions which consolebeon for twonof them.
Nintendo win Japan
Sony will destroy Europe
North America is the only region where it’s still a close fight between Sony and Nintendo. But from the news we’ve been seeing and reading it looks like Sony has had a suprise (sort of) sales boost.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

KazumaKiryu said:
PotentHerbs said:
PS4 is a monster!
WebMasterFlex said:

Sony / the big dealers (Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop) could have sold a lot more PS4's - but they were quickly sold out *-*

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:

You mean $100? I think it would terrible if the new system didn’t win.

Lawlight said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Not sure if I get your logic considering a price cut to $199 is a more tempting deal regardless of console. Sure the Switch is the hottest thing this year but $199 is a helluva deal for a console with a 4 year old library and more Black Friday deals. I’m sure both will do really well even despite no discount for the Switch.

Kai_Mao said:
Lawlight said:

Not sure if I get your logic considering a price cut to $199 is a more tempting deal regardless of console. Sure the Switch is the hottest thing this year but $199 is a helluva deal for a console with a 4 year old library and more Black Friday deals. I’m sure both will do really well even despite no discount for the Switch.

Imagine the PS4 releasing at $299. Do you think a 4 year old system at $199 would have outsold it? I don’t think so.

Lawlight said:
Kai_Mao said:

Imagine the PS4 releasing at $299. Do you think a 4 year old system at $199 would have outsold it? I don’t think so.

Man if you read some people here, PlayStation only sell great thanks to Fifa and price.

Lawlight said:
Alkibiádēs said:

This is GameStop thread, and you are forgetting that gamestop also gave a $50 gift card with the purchase of the $100 off PS4...  so that is basically a $150 price cut.