By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Selling Black Friday Deals - GameStop

Yeah, because an insider has way more credibility than Target's CEO... Of course...

Around the Network
carlos3189 said:
Madword said:

So what you've done is ignore everything I've said and make up some story to back your console of choice, good job.

You really think the PS4 at $199 sold worse than PSVR at $299 (or whatever price it was)... sorry but I think you've lost a few marbles.

On the official list there's no PSVR either, the do mention Xbox One tho...

No marbles lost at all, just pointing out a list I didn't make and that doesn't have the system of your preference (Then again, they did have the $199 PS4 deal and didn't mention it).

and what's so special about that list?

GribbleGrunger said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

That's called conjecture. Nintendo has said multiple times there are supply issues and that's where most of these people (including myself) get that from. We don't look at websites and draw our own conclusions like you're doing.

What? I haven't really engaged in this back and forth but are you actually suggesting you'd sooner believe what a company says that what you can see with your own eyes?

If I had access to all of said companies earnings, business dealings and private info, no. I would go with my own eyes. But if it's between what Nintendo says and looking at random retailers websites for "sold out" or "available"... I think I'm going to go with Nintendo. 

You have to remember... Nintendo is a public company. If they were caught lying about inventory, then it becomes a legal issue and they could get into serious trouble. 

Last edited by AlfredoTurkey - on 25 November 2017

Gamestop is selling the PSVR Gran Turismo bundle for $199 this weekend. I'm picking mine up on hold tomorrow.

Plus I'm new here. Whats up guys? I used to have an account on GamePro...about 5 or 6 years ago...if anyone remembers that site...

Last edited by SuperRetroTurbo - on 25 November 2017

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

SuperRetroTurbo said:

Gamestop is selling the PSVR Grand Turismo bundle for $199 this weekend. I'm picking mine up on hold tomorrow.

Plus I'm new here. Whats up guys? I used to have an account on GamePro...about 5 or 6 years ago...if anyone remembers that site...

You will love PSVR

Around the Network

I'm exicited. Any suggestions? I know RezEvl7 is a must but what else? How's that Valkyrie game...have you played it???

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

SuperRetroTurbo said:

I'm exicited. Any suggestions? I know RezEvl7 is a must but what else? How's that Valkyrie game...have you played it???

Eve Valkyrie is a must have for me.

carlos3189 said:
Yeah, because an insider has way more credibility than Target's CEO... Of course...

The last Target CEO stepped down due to data breach and ran the Canadian branches to the ground putting like 17,000 people out of work, while still walked away with $16M.  So you'd have to forgive those that would rather trust an insider's credibility over a Target CEO :P

None of the press had been definitive, and a lot of it came too early to really matter.

Reuters mentioned that PS4 was a top seller and neglected to mention any other system, but I'm reluctant to read too much into such an oversight.

So the Pro outsold the Switch?