By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

Hmmm....hard decision on who will be number one. I'll got Switch, PS4, the XB1.

Around the Network

I'm thinking PS4>NS>X1.

Ps4 benefits tremendeously from black friday, so I think they've got this.

While Nintendo WILL have ample stock (otherwise they have no way of hitting their sales target for the fiscal year), and mario Odyssey will continue to push sales as well as it's 'hot new Item' perception, the fact theat they don't have any deals will let the ps4 pull ahead imho.

While the x1x apparently had a good launch it is still trailing the other two by quite a bit on amazon, and barring 1m+ launch numbers for what amounts to an iterative console I don't think it will be able to pull ahead. The price it too high to beat out Ps4s Black Friday princing and it doesn't have a killer app like Mario Odyssey to push sales either.

So there. Like others have said it's a tough one though and could go either way.

NSW>PS4>XB1

but i could see ps4 winning

I wonder what next PS exclusive will come to U.S. now that Uncharted has been discontinued. If Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition does happen within the next 6 months, I'm thinking a Good of War bundle.

globalisateur said:
Apparently Microsoft shipped a lot more XBX consoles that most people thought. It's as if they it's a new gen for them.

They can ship as many as they want but if they don’t sell out and it was front loaded it won’t mean much. BF is about price and both skins have that. 

Around the Network

PS4 #1

Switch probably 3rd

so Xbox #2

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

XBO>PS4>NS

The X doesn't have the same appeal as Switch Does to many consumers, and it's $200 more

So to me, since PS4's are $199

PS4>NS>X1, but it'll be close between 1 and 2

PS4>NS>XB1(X)

As far as I've seen, the Switch is currently in stock at the Walmarts, Targets, Best Buy, and GameStops near me, after months of it never being visibly in stock.

PS4>Switch>Xbox in US for November

PS4 wins with a $199 price tag as well as the Pro discounted to $350 for Black Friday. Switch is close behind with high demand and supply to match.