By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

I'll go with X1>PS4>Switch

Regardless of who wins, all of them will pull 1M+

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I'll go with

PS4>NSW>XB1

I just don't see the xb1 s as appealing as it was last year.

For me I'd say NSW>PS4>X1X

SKMBlake said:
PS4>NSW>X1

Ditto

They all have negative things against them that could cause them to fall behind.
PS4 behind compared to other two for a while.
Can Nintendo provide ample stock compared to the other two.
Will Xbox X make up for the large drop in slim sales this past year.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
globalisateur said:

PS4 or XB1 depending of PS4 stocks, basically. Switch third.

PS4 is killing everything currently at 199$ in US, but Sony's stocks of this 1TB model aren't infinite. This was the month of the new xbox console so there are months of pre-orders that'll show on November NPD. I don't think Microsoft will have XB1 or XBX stock problems. They'll try to sell all their previously unsold XB1 consoles, all SKUs...

Switch won't have enough stock and it's the most expensive console of the 3 anyways so it will be third.

You have ps4 or x1 1st?

Not sure.

I'm not even going to try for November. Switch will likely get dethroned just because all the casuals will be getting holiday gifts. It's going to be a mess and a dogfight, though. Many consoles sold all around.

Xbox has their best shot in a long while with the XBX, plus added shopping confusion.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

ps4 sold out at best buy.

ps4>xb1>switch

NSW > PS4 > XBO
Honestly, it's imposssible to say what will happen. But, some things I'm confident in are the Switch won't get 3rd and XBO won't get 1st. They'll all be pretty close (

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988