By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

1. PS4
2. XBO
3. NSW

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

[PS4>NSW>X1]

PS4>NSW>XBO

Looks like PS4 has taken over Amazon monthly 3 days into their Black Friday week sale. 72 on yearly I think it was. In another 24 hours I think it will be in the 50s. And in my opinion if PS4 wins November, I think it should win Worldwide as well.

PS4 software will be strong primarily with;
1) HZD
2) COD WW2
3) The Last of Us
4) Uncharted 4
5) Skyrim VR

Switch>PS4>XBO

It really could go either way really, all three have good reasons to win, but this is the scenario I view as most likely.

quickrick said:
ps4 sold out at best buy.

Exactly. And we are just tuesday. I can see xbox win this month: XBX release + deals on all XB1 SKUs... 

Now the XBX is quite low in the ranking (30) but they have all those pre-orders (because of strong marketing push from Microsoft sponsored websites like Digital Foundry) than one year of hype and XB1 stock is likely plentiful after all those dire previous NPD months.

Around the Network

ps4>x1>nsw

SpokenTruth said:
globalisateur said:

Switch won't have enough stock

What indicators are you using to projection Switch stock levels?

Its a Nintendo console and they them-self implied that their production wasn't meeting demand. 

PS4>NSW>X1.

I think Switch could take it, but maybe stock issues?

Apparently Microsoft shipped a lot more XBX consoles that most people thought. It's as if they it's a new gen for them.

Apparently cyber monday is counted for december, not november.

So this with plenty of stock of MS consoles, I'd say:

November:
XB1 > PS4 > NSW
December:
PS4 > XB1 > NSW

Switch will probably win the following months though.