By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TIME Names the Nintendo Switch Its Number One Gadget of 2017

Consumer Reports magazine does NOT recommend buying #3 on that list.

https://www.consumerreports.org/laptop-computers/microsoft-surface-laptops-and-tablets-not-recommended-by-consumer-reports/

They say Microsofts laptops are not reliable and are the highest in needing  repairs/services.

Last edited by RidingMower - on 20 November 2017

Around the Network

Seems like there wasn't any competition. Pretty good year for technology.

Very naisu.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Jesus, could this thing get any more praise this year?! And the salt, lol.

Well, the Wii U was #2 in 2012:
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/27140/time_magazine_dons_the_nintendo_wii_u_with_2_in_their_top_10_gadgets_of_2012/index.html

Around the Network
McDonaldsGuy said:
The Switch is what the Wii U should have been.

I don't even think the hardware was ready in 2012, if it was it would have been a pretty expensive console.

Most Applause.

mZuzek said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Well, going by the other choices in the top 10 .... doesn't really seem like there was much competition. Everything else in the top 10 looks like fairly repetitive devices.

You're telling me the 182th Nintendo console with same old Mario and Zelda games isn't repetitive?!

I wouldn't exactly say same... :p

Anyway go Switch, you just get more and more good news don't you.

Did the PS4, 3DS and XB1 made it in the list in their year?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

mZuzek said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Well, going by the other choices in the top 10 .... doesn't really seem like there was much competition. Everything else in the top 10 looks like fairly repetitive devices.

You're telling me the 182th Nintendo console with same old Mario and Zelda games isn't repetitive?!

Yeah you're right, it shouldn't have even made the list!