By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New ARMS character revealed: Misango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM&t=13s

What do you guys think of this latest addition to the ARMS roster? (Plus his stage?)

Around the Network

I don't really understand his gimmick but I like the design and that scorpion arm looks pretty cool.

Is he essentially Shulk from Smash 4? Seems that way with his varying abilities with each colored mask.  Punches don't stun him with red, he has that dodge technique with blue and he can block incoming attacks with some kind of pillar with yellow.

BraLoD said:
I read it Missingno, damn that would be cool XD

Beat me too it. What a shame.

Awesome. Arms music is great too!

Around the Network

Been a while since I played this. All these characters make me want to jump back in. I think I might do that after the holiday.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I haven't tried LoLa-Pop yet so I might start playing again to give them both a try.

Is the update focus working for ARMS?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Is the update focus working for ARMS?

Sales wise, it will be hard to say until more time passes.  Also depends on if Nintendo does a big update similar to the Splatoon August update that helped make the original Splatoon a big headline again.  

wombat123 said:

Is he essentially Shulk from Smash 4? Seems that way with his varying abilities with each colored mask.  Punches don't stun him with red, he has that dodge technique with blue and he can block incoming attacks with some kind of pillar with yellow.

Seems like it! Can't tell what the new element does, but otherwise I'm liking what I'm seeing! Also, r.i.p. everyone who thought this was gonna be a plant/vine dude. :L