By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Bomberman R just got a HUGE update (v2.0)

Nice update, and considering this'll be one of the few Switch titles on sale for Black Friday it's suddenly a much better buy.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Excellent news. After they fixed all the control issues and bumped the framerate up to 60fps I would recommend picking this up. Since then they have added new characters like Simon Belmont bomber and now all this, good show Konami.

Great stuff. I like Bomberman on the Switch but the game was in a bad state at launch. But since then they have fixed the controls, made the game 60fps, added camera controls to the story mode, added new maps and now this! The game is definitely underrated at this point, it's a very solid entry for the franchise and a lot of fun when you play with 6 people (didn't play 8-player mode yet but will soon as I got my Splatoon Joy-Cons).

Just bought this the other day. Good timing!

I almost bought this game but then I realized that I still owned Super Bomberman on SNES and didn't see the point. I did the exact same thing for SF 2 as well.

Around the Network

Time for my Pyramid head bomber to get some more kills....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nice. I hope to get this on Black Friday or Boxing Day, if it goes down to a price that I'm satisfied with.

If only the online community wasn't pretty much dead, but this is still great, will definitely play it again.

Good move by Konami.