By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Global Hardware Total Graph Colors

VGC has new graph color schemes?

Yes, they do. 28 65.12%

No, you're insane. 8 18.60%

I am you, and we are one now. 7 16.28%

Total:43

It's a bit odd after so many years of having it the other way around and I'll need some time to get used to it, but it's a good (maybe even necessary) change.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:

About time the PS4 be given the blue color, it's always been the Playstation color just as the Xbox's is green and Nintendo is red. I'm surprised that VGChartz only noticed that now, but you know what they say, better late than never

Also I noticed the figures themselves have been updated too.

PS3’s branding was red till the release of the super slim.

It's kinda jarring, yet I've already accepted it. Sony is blue now. They flipped with Nintendo, who is red now. There's some purple in Nintendo's heritage, and some silver too, but let's not make this about lineage and color.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I switched the old gen back to the old colors.

Signature goes here!

I like it. Looks good.

It even looks fine going from current platforms to last gen. I initially thought it would be confusing, having different colors from gen to gen, but the fact that the branding is clear enough, and the current gen colors are slightly darker, while the last gen colors are slightly brighter, makes the difference quite apparent.

Around the Network

Love it. The previous color scheme always felt a bit washed out for me

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I like color coding, but I feel that both PS and XB colors should be somewhat lighter.

They are changing the sales together with the colors.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The new colours make much more sense. Thanks! They seem a bit dark, but maybe I'll get used to it.

This is how The Joker was made...