By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Global Hardware Total Graph Colors

VGC has new graph color schemes?

Yes, they do. 28 65.12%

No, you're insane. 8 18.60%

I am you, and we are one now. 7 16.28%

Total:43
Finale said:
Great change,but the xbox green could be more brighter.This green is kinda ugly to look at.

Blame Microsoft. It's the colour they use for Xbox One stuff.

Around the Network
Finale said:
Great change,but the xbox green could be more brighter.This green is kinda ugly to look at.

It's the "official" colour. Unless somebody can source otherwise. 

Wow, finally, this is awesome! I mean, it actually looks pretty weird but I think it's only because I got so used to the old colors. This is the way it should have always been (I guess we can blame the Wii U for that. Really what can't you blame it for?).

mZuzek said:

Wow, finally, this is awesome! I mean, it actually looks pretty weird but I think it's only because I got so used to the old colors. This is the way it should have always been (I guess we can blame the Wii U for that. Really what can't you blame it for?).

Actually the blame lays with the Wii as it was the console Nintendo first used the sky blue color for their branding

Yes Beautiful! Nintendo finally get its true colour xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Nice, the new colours fit each brand really nicely now, Always thought baby-blue was strange for Nintendo..

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

This is bullshit. Nintendo's true color is blue.

RavenXtra said:
mZuzek said:

Actually the blame lays with the Wii as it was the console Nintendo first used the sky blue color for their branding

It was? I wasn't very aware of anything back in those days, but from what I've seen Wii branding was always just white and grey everywhere. I thought the Wii U had brought the light blue.

Machina said:
Finale said:

Blame Microsoft. It's the colour they use for Xbox One stuff.

Fair point.

mZuzek said:
RavenXtra said:

It was? I wasn't very aware of anything back in those days, but from what I've seen Wii branding was always just white and grey everywhere. I thought the Wii U had brought the light blue.

Remember when the Wii had new notifications, how it would emit a blue light?