Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro Games You Want Remade/Remastered?

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2

CaptainExplosion said:
HomokHarcos said:
3D version of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Didn't we already get one?

No?

Around the Network

Solar Jetman and The Guardian Legend

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM | Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Actraiser

Blad3force said:
Actraiser

Yeah, that'd be good, as well as Super Mario RPG. :)

It would be nice if someone remaster Goldeneye 64. Feel like that game needs to be updated.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
It would be nice if someone remaster Goldeneye 64. Feel like that game needs to be updated.

If only Nintendo and Microsoft would reach an agreement, we'd finally have such a thing, or at least GoldenEye on Virtual Console.

Final Fantasy V and VI with Project Octopath Traveler's art style.

Rolling Thunder trilogy

I'd like an updated / rebooted version of Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire with full voice acting / CG cutscenes and follows the book much more closely or even expands on it. Hell, they're basically "rebooting" all the original movies anyway with the new trilogy and standalone prequels, so might as well reboot a video game that takes place right smack in the middle of the OT.

CGI Carrie Fisher FTW!

Also I want a reboot or update of Freedom Fighters, really an underrated gem from the 6th gen.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

arcaneguyver said:
Rolling Thunder trilogy

Yeah, and make it less hair-pullingly difficult. I couldn't get past the first stage in the first game, even on the lowest difficulty. -_-