By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro Games You Want Remade/Remastered?

dan_banan said:
GoOnKid said:

Jet Force Gemini.

yes please!

As much as I love this game, nothing can replace it.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2

CaptainExplosion said:
HomokHarcos said:
3D version of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Didn't we already get one?

No?

Solar Jetman and The Guardian Legend

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Actraiser

It would be nice if someone remaster Goldeneye 64. Feel like that game needs to be updated.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Final Fantasy V and VI with Project Octopath Traveler's art style.

Rolling Thunder trilogy

I'd like an updated / rebooted version of Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire with full voice acting / CG cutscenes and follows the book much more closely or even expands on it. Hell, they're basically "rebooting" all the original movies anyway with the new trilogy and standalone prequels, so might as well reboot a video game that takes place right smack in the middle of the OT.

CGI Carrie Fisher FTW!

Also I want a reboot or update of Freedom Fighters, really an underrated gem from the 6th gen.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I would love to be surprised with a Eternal Darkness remake, that would be excellent for the switch.

malistix1985 said:
I Prefer new games but I would not say no to a Vagrant Story remake

I am surprised more people didn't mention this. Guess a lot here didn't play it.

This is a game that needs a remake. A proper, dark, gritty remake. Has so so so much potential. One of the best games I have played in my life.