Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro Games You Want Remade/Remastered?

forest-spirit said:
A 3D remake of Terranigma would make me cry many manly tears.

And I too would like to see a remake of Jet Force Gemini. Update the graphics and make it so you won't have to save all of those thingys (forgot what they're called) in one go and I'll be first in line to throw my money at it.

I wish Nintendo would buy Jet Force Gemini from Rare, then have the Splatoon 2 team remake it using a modified engine, seeing as how Nintendo's proven themselves capable of making a great third-person-shooter.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
forest-spirit said:
A 3D remake of Terranigma would make me cry many manly tears.

And I too would like to see a remake of Jet Force Gemini. Update the graphics and make it so you won't have to save all of those thingys (forgot what they're called) in one go and I'll be first in line to throw my money at it.

I wish Nintendo would buy Jet Force Gemini from Rare, then have the Splatoon 2 team remake it using a modified engine, seeing as how Nintendo's proven themselves capable of making a great third-person-shooter.

I doubt Nintendo would go through that kind of trouble for Jet Force Gemini. A similar game set in the Splatoon universe, however...

Persona 3

forest-spirit said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I doubt Nintendo would go through that kind of trouble for Jet Force Gemini. A similar game set in the Splatoon universe, however...

Yes, but I was hoping more for an epic sci-fi shooter where you blow enemies to visceral pieces.

Star Wars: Racer... if you like racing games this will tickle

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

I Prefer new games but I would not say no to a Vagrant Story remake

Twitter @CyberMalistix

slab_of_bacon said:

You mean Stars Wars Episode I Racer for the N64 and Dreamcast?

CaptainExplosion said:
slab_of_bacon said:

There's a different one?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
CaptainExplosion said:

There's a different one?

There was Star Wars: Racer Revenge for the PlayStation 2, and Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing. Racer Revenge was another Pod Racing game, while Bombad was just, uh...

*blows into breathalyzer* Nope, it's real.

Extreme-G 1+2
Geist
Odama
Golden Axe
Space Harrier
Wwwise from your Gwave.. ehmmm Altered Beast
Okami
MadWorld
Duck Hunt (with the possibility to shoot that damn dog!)
Parodius (all of them!)
Crazy taxi (with the original's music)
Jet Set Radio
Sega Rally Championship
SEGAGAGA (plus a western release this time!)