4 5 3.82%

69 3 2.29%

88 3 2.29%

420 5 3.82%

I don't know. 3 2.29%

Total:131
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Last time I checked my Pizza and Pasta come from a restaurant and not some remote hell hole.

A restaurant, yeah... an Italian restaurant!

Besides, Italy is hardly a hell hole. Ignore all the political corruption and its a great place!

It's literally the ass of Australia.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

It's literally the ass of Australia.

You mean the boot. The ass is somewhere else

Yeah, in their kitchens.

*he says while making pasta in his kitchen*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I don't believe in that shit, probably some left wing non sense

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

- America
- Europe
- Asia
- Africa
- Oceania
- Antartica

That's what I learnt in school.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I believe America is one full continent divided in 3 different regions.

Last edited by Slarvax - on 06 November 2017

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

PDF said:
It was years ago on VGC when I first saw this was an issue. Getting into an argument over something that I thought was considered fact. (7 model system)

I think most South American countries are taught on the 6 continent system(Americas) which is why they are offended at the US calling themselves America.

I personally like the 6 model system with Eurasia as one continent. Looking at the map I think it makes the most sense.

North America has more legitimacy to be it's own continent than say something like Europe. North America has it's own tectonic plate, only connected to South America via a small land strip like Africa is to Asia and the small land strip is inaccessible to walk or drive across since it's a large swamp.

think-man said:
Peh said:
Never heard of Oceania, I learned Australia instead.

That's really stupid that they teach you that lol

It was back then when Pluto was still a planet, SJW didn't exist and Flat Earth believer were something of the past.

I sometimes don't recognise this world anymore.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Define continent properly and it will probably be fairly obvious.

Leadified said:
PDF said:
It was years ago on VGC when I first saw this was an issue. Getting into an argument over something that I thought was considered fact. (7 model system)

I think most South American countries are taught on the 6 continent system(Americas) which is why they are offended at the US calling themselves America.

I personally like the 6 model system with Eurasia as one continent. Looking at the map I think it makes the most sense.

North America has more legitimacy to be it's own continent than say something like Europe. North America has it's own tectonic plate, only connected to South America via a small land strip like Africa is to Asia and the small land strip is inaccessible to walk or drive across since it's a large swamp.

Back when they started to divide the world into continents, nobody cared about Russia, so they got the impression that the world existed out of 3 landmasses, divided by the Mediterranean Sea.