By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Texas church shooting leaves many dead (atleast 27).

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

Can't you say the same about religious institutions? That it's more about politics and power? And I'd say that it was authoritarianism that was the problem, neither atheism nor communism.

He is funding Antifa, BLM and brazilian leftist groups RIGHT NOW, it is on the newspapers. He funds revolution worlwide and make bets against the Status Quo in each country he fund them. He is funding the USA far left right now, his 18 billion investment on the revolution is worlwide news on every single paper.

OK, show me sources that prove that.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

He is funding Antifa, BLM and brazilian leftist groups RIGHT NOW, it is on the newspapers. He funds revolution worlwide and make bets against the Status Quo in each country he fund them. He is funding the USA far left right now, his 18 billion investment on the revolution is worlwide news on every single paper.

Ok, I will start showing CNN, which belongs to Soros. You can, of course, seek on Google less biased sources, but I wanted to show you the worst of the worst. You, as an inteligent person, can read betwee the lines, even of this article.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/george-soros-18-billion-open-society-foundations/index.html

The title, mind you, CNN BELONGS to Soros says:

Investor and philanthropist George Soros has moved $18 billion to his foundation -- the majority of his estimated $24.6 billion fortune.

The Open Society Foundations, which seeks to promote democracy around the globe, confirmed the massive donation on Tuesday. A foundation official told CNNMoney in an emailed statement the move "reflects an ongoing process of asset transfer that has been underway for several years."

The Wall Street Journal first reported the transfer of the funds.

The Open Society Foundations has outposts in more than 100 countries, according to the organization's website. It has worked to combat authoritarianism, promote human rights, and support "marginalized" groups -- including refugees, the LGBT community, and minorities.

Soros, 87, "plans to leave the vast majority of his wealth to the Open Society Foundations," the official said.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

???!?!? I have no idea where this is coming from.

It is all facts. I was silenced in Vgchartz for saying George Soros is funding Antifa, BLM and revolutions worldwide. Now it is on the news.

Google Soros Open Society 18 billions, you will find the news about the "left revolution aid worldwide".

I was also silenced here for saying Hillary commited fraud in the election against Sanders, now it is on the news.

Google "Brazile Hillary confession" and you will find the statements of Brazile about the election fraud against Bernie Sanders.

I was silenced here for talking about the Pedofilia in Hollywood and the documentary An Open Secret, now it is worldwide news:

Google Epstein and Spacey, also Lolita Express, and you will find news about the Holywood Pedogate.

Also, it is a fact that the recent shoottings in America target conservative christians.

So... George Soros gets hate now for giving money to charity??

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

Ok, I will start showing CNN, which belongs to Soros. You can, of course, seek on Google less biased sources, but I wanted to show you the worst of the worst. You, as an inteligent person, can read betwee the lines, even of this article.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/george-soros-18-billion-open-society-foundations/index.html

Investor and philanthropist George Soros has moved $18 billion to his foundation -- the majority of his estimated $24.6 billion fortune.

The Open Society Foundations, which seeks to promote democracy around the globe, confirmed the massive donation on Tuesday. A foundation official told CNNMoney in an emailed statement the move "reflects an ongoing process of asset transfer that has been underway for several years."

The Open Society Foundations has outposts in more than 100 countries, according to the organization's website. It has worked to combat authoritarianism, promote human rights, and support "marginalized" groups -- including refugees, the LGBT community, and minorities.

Soros, 87, "plans to leave the vast majority of his wealth to the Open Society Foundations," the official said.

It doesn't say anything about Antifa or BLM.

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Here it is: 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/george-soros-donates-18-billion-his-open-society-foundation

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

You got to be kidding me.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

Here it is: 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/george-soros-donates-18-billion-his-open-society-foundation

OK, I see it say reportedly for Antifa, while it says he financed pro-Clinton groups. A far left person is not going to be a fan of Hillary Clinton.

monocle_layton said:
Aeolus451 said:

My other recent reply to Hiku could be a good response to this. 

What if we implemented universal background checks and updated our gun laws to prevent discrimination? I feel that would check off your (justified) causes for concern

There's already universial background checks and the gun laws are constantly being changed because niether side agrees on a fundenmental level about gun ownership. There's much more we can do leative wise on guns besides tweaking some of it. The only things left that can be done are more complex and that's why politicians in general don't mention anything about them. Going after gangs and drug dealers would be a good one. Clamping down on the black market would be a no brainer. Anotehr thing that would likely cut down some of the normal criminal gun shootings and making the streets just safer in general is implementing a universial computer database that's shared between all law enforcement. Someone gets a warrant in Florida for beating up their girlfriend and every state (maybe even the neighboring countries) see that info in real time and can act on it if they come across the guy. The way it is now, it's possible that warrants or arrests won't show up on databases from other states. None of that is really mentioned in politics by either side except for the gangs once in a blue moon. 

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Here it is: 

OK, I see it say reportedly for Antifa, while it says he financed pro-Clinton groups. A far left person is not going to be a fan of Hillary Clinton.

Wagner's posts are the definition of insane. Try not to think too much about it.

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

What if we implemented universal background checks and updated our gun laws to prevent discrimination? I feel that would check off your (justified) causes for concern

There's already universial background checks and the gun laws are constantly being changed because niether side agrees on a fundenmental level about gun ownership. There's much more we can do leative wise on guns besides tweaking some of it. The only things left that can be done are more complex and that's why politicians in general don't mention anything about them. Going after gangs and drug dealers would be a good one. Clamping down on the black market would be a no brainer. Anotehr thing that would likely cut down some of the normal criminal gun shootings and making the streets just safer in general is implementing a universial computer database that's shared between all law enforcement. Someone gets a warrant in Florida for beating up their girlfriend and every state (maybe even the neighboring countries) see that info in real time and can act on it if they come across the guy. The way it is now, it's possible that warrants or arrests won't show up on databases from other states. None of that is really mentioned in politics by either side except for the gangs once in a blue moon. 

I don't know why the US doesn't do that. As a kid, I thought all states shared the same system. Can't think of any flaws a connected system would have. 

Of course, I shouldn't expect much. We'll see more prayers, #prayfortexas, some conspiracies or racist statements, and then we'll see a new attack and rinse/repeat of said steps. This sounds insensitive, but it's impossible for me to feel any sort of outrage when we see no response from the government at all. Instead of creating hashtags, perhaps we should inform people how the US government does jackshit.

WagnerPaiva said:

You got to be kidding me.

They aren't. I know this because I used to think the same way as the left. I also have friends who think like this as well. I was basically taught to believe everything I was told by adults or authority figures, within reason, which meant whatever the TV said, was the truth. It wasn't until about 5 years ago that I started to wake up and be able to read between the lines. These friends of mine, either clearly understand the truth when it's laid out in front of them, and just deny it for many reasons, or they truly believe it no matter what, like I used to. It's frustrating, but I understand because I know exactly what it's like. It took a fairly major event in my life to snap me out of it.

How much of what you've said is complete truth and how much is misdirection is hard to tell, but there is definitely some truth to it. The evidence is there for those who take the time to look and think it through. Just wait until Mueller finishes his investigation. What people think he's going to find, and what he really finds, are going to be two very different things. The reason the dems are coming clean now, is because they know the jig is up, and the people who were part of the problem, are being weeded out so the dems can keep themselves as separate as possible from the backlash that's going to occur.

If you think Trump is a big mouth now, just wait until he's proven mostly right. The left is either going to riot like never seen before, or they are going to end up depressed, like I was, when the truth just became way to evident. No one likes to admit they were wrong, but it's necessary to move on.