By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Forget ALL YOUR Predictions, Animal Crossing gonna SLAY!

Do I look like I care?

Uh.. chill bro... 9 19.15%

Dulfite trippin on duh good stuff man... 2 4.26%

Dulfite, don't smoke wha... 3 6.38%

对于&... 3 6.38%

Yea, I agree... 12 25.53%

It's predictions like th... 4 8.51%

This poll options are so ... 14 29.79%

Total:47

How did this age so well!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
How did this age so well!!!

Like a fine wine!

Zero_Revolution said:
Reading through some of the naysayer posts in this thread is hilarious now. People thinking 15 million would be basically impossible and it's probably already reached that by now, and it came out less than two months ago lol.

Tears I will enjoy for years to come!

Don't mind me if I bump this after the latest quarterly results are in. It's already number 2 and easily going to be number 1 (just like I predicted since Pokemon didn't go all out).

Dulfite said:
Don't mind me if I bump this after the latest quarterly results are in. It's already number 2 and easily going to be number 1 (just like I predicted since Pokemon didn't go all out).

So SW/SH isn't a "a legit mainline pokemon game". Also kind of a lame prediction when you said AC will sell 10-20 million units. xD

I think MK8 DX also has the chance to outsell in the long-run with stronger legs. But could go either way.

Around the Network

Impressive prediction from 2017 haha. Wow. I mean obviously you wayyyy underestimated sales of AC and all of Switch's top sellers. And other than being wrong that it would actually be competing with Mario Kart and not Pokemon as the top game, a quite impressive prediction from just 8 months after Switch's launch!

Slownenberg said:
Impressive prediction from 2017 haha. Wow. I mean obviously you wayyyy underestimated sales of AC and all of Switch's top sellers. And other than being wrong that it would actually be competing with Mario Kart and not Pokemon as the top game, a quite impressive prediction from just 8 months after Switch's launch!

Yeah I had no idea (did anyone?) How much more software sales would increase across the board compared to Wii U, but at least I had the ranking of AC right!

The funny thing is that at 20 million units, Sword/Shield is already the best selling Pokémon game of the millennia, and will probably hit #2 overall by the end of the year.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I can't forget this one though, I am just so proud of me.
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/153506/prediction-nintendos-9th-gen-console-to-be-both-home-and-handheld-in-one/1/

But this one is epic

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/177269/generation-9-is-already-won-for-nintendo/1/

Last edited by padib - on 06 August 2020