By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:
shikamaru317 said:

I haven't seen any so far. I guess I got really lucky when I got mine last year for $340 on a Cyber Monday deal. 

I didn't realise there were any deals last year. 

And I actually forgot about Cyber Monday being a thing. If i remember rightly, more money was spent online on CM than BF last year. So perhaps we will see a few new deals there, maybe involving the Pro

If they skip BF Than they're gunna skip cyber Monday. I can't believe they haven't cut the price. They gotta have huge profit margins on the pro. Guess they don't see the X as any real competition.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

7 of 20 best selling are Playstation Store Cards... It seems like people is spending more money on digital market.

Yearly updated. XB1 Scorpio edition at #49. The Pro debuted at #38 then dropped to #46 by the end of 2016. Will be interesting to see how high the XB1X goes.

celador said:

good for MS in the UK and US, looks like they have a decent chance at making up for the first ten months of the year and hitting around 8 or 9m again. Maybe 10m if they have stock

8mil 9mil or maybe 10mil if they stock? How much did x1 ship in its first 2 years? (they stopped giving numbers in 2015 i believe

TheBlackNaruto said:
Again I still do not understand all the "concern" for Sony right now. I think they are being smart personally......still selling very well in spite of a "new" XB and the hottest item this holiday in the Switch which just go ta HUGE game in SMO......in my opinion it would be crazy for them to panic and try to undercut when they have been consistently killing it all year WW. They have been playing their cards right all gen and it is no different at this point. I still expect them to be up YOY for Nov and Dec......so ehhhhhhh I say let us all just enjoy FINALLY seeing THREE consoles selling great!

the concern for ps4 in the amazon threads happens every holiday. its annoying cus we all know amazon is completely unreliable and once january hits its back to ps4 domination but it is a little more mind boggling this year due to ps4 having its best year yet in the us yet people still think the tides are turning. granted its only a select few. the xbox one x has been hyped for well over a year now, in fact it was first mentioned all the way back at e3 2016 for fucks sake. xbox has a hardcore fanbase that will guarantee good sales at launch. plus we all know the vast majority are gonna wait till black friday to buy a ps4 for $199. in the mean time though, you just gotta let those who are excited about xbox getting one over on ps4 for the first time since last year have their moment to shine

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
shikamaru317 said:
So there are now 4 XB1 SKU's ahead of the highest PS4 SKU.

I’m shocked at how non-competitive Sony is being with XBO—both with the X and the S. Either they’re idiots, or the data they were/are seeing poses no real threat in the long run. I know MS’s lead is temporary, but right now PS4 isn’t just getting beaten by the X, but both S models are now beating PS4 as well due to their prices undercutting the lowest cost PS4 by $100 and $60. 

Btw...did Sony eliminate all 500gb system options in the US? I know giving more HD space encourages buying digital, but seems odd at the cost of being able to hit a lower system price.

sony understands that the beast cannot be tamed and does not want to lose money on cutting the pro price.

shikamaru317 said:
tbone51 said:

8mil 9mil or maybe 10mil if they stock? How much did x1 ship in its first 2 years? (they stopped giving numbers in 2015 i believe

By VGC numbers, which have mostly been adjusted now to match MS official numbers those years:

2013- 3m

2014- 7.9m

2015- 8.6m

For 2014, most analyst say XB1 was at 10.5m by the end of the year.

Also from EA statment we can estimate that XB1 was at abour 19.1m by the end of 2015, so if we use 7.5m for 2014, and 3m for 2013, the sales of 2015 are pretty much the same as VGC. So XB1 sales are more like:

2013 - 3m
2014 - 7.5m
2015 - 8.6m

bluedawgs said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Again I still do not understand all the "concern" for Sony right now. I think they are being smart personally......still selling very well in spite of a "new" XB and the hottest item this holiday in the Switch which just go ta HUGE game in SMO......in my opinion it would be crazy for them to panic and try to undercut when they have been consistently killing it all year WW. They have been playing their cards right all gen and it is no different at this point. I still expect them to be up YOY for Nov and Dec......so ehhhhhhh I say let us all just enjoy FINALLY seeing THREE consoles selling great!

the concern for ps4 in the amazon threads happens every holiday. its annoying cus we all know amazon is completely unreliable and once january hits its back to ps4 domination but it is a little more mind boggling this year due to ps4 having its best year yet in the us yet people still think the tides are turning. granted its only a select few. the xbox one x has been hyped for well over a year now, in fact it was first mentioned all the way back at e3 2016 for fucks sake. xbox has a hardcore fanbase that will guarantee good sales at launch. plus we all know the vast majority are gonna wait till black friday to buy a ps4 for $199. in the mean time though, you just gotta let those who are excited about xbox getting one over on ps4 for the first time since last year have their moment to shine

Really? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
bluedawgs said:

Really? 

yes

shikamaru317 said:
tbone51 said:

By VGC numbers, which have mostly been adjusted now to match MS official numbers those years:

2013- 3m

2014- 7.9m

2015- 8.6m

Ryng_Tolu said:
shikamaru317 said:

2013- 3m

2014- 7.9m

2015- 8.6m

For 2014, most analyst say XB1 was at 10.5m by the end of the year.

Also from EA statment we can estimate that XB1 was at abour 19.1m by the end of 2015, so if we use 7.5m for 2014, and 3m for 2013, the sales of 2015 are pretty much the same as VGC. So XB1 sales are more like:

2013 - 3m
2014 - 7.5m
2015 - 8.6m

I see, x1 if holiday is strong has a good chance of pulling good numbers, though i doubt x1x will push sales close to 10mil. I mean its down YoY. Itll need alot of catching up to do. 7mil is plausible but we dont even have 2016 numbers to base of.

8mil is a possibility but slim imo