By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

4 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#08 XB1X Scorpio (down 4)
#11 NS Neon (up 1)
#14 NS Grey (same)
#27 XB1X (up 2)
#30 SNES Classic (same)
#37 XB1 (up 2)
#50 XB1 Battlefield (down 5)
#59 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#68 PS4 Star Wars (down 1)
#69 PS4 COD (down 10)
#71 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#81 N2DSXL (down 3)
#97 N3DSXL SNES (down 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#04 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (up 1)
#06 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 4 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Nautilus said:

I thought this deal was only for the actual black friday(so end of the month), not at starting at the 1th.Ignore my rambling then!

Hint.... whatever price you see during the black Friday sales period, shows up again around Christmas.

Prices kinda go back to whatever they were around January for a week or two. Then they go back to whatever the were priced at for black Friday and Christmas. Been like that every single year since the HD twins launched.

As far as I remember, black friday delas were for the black friday weekend only, at least for the hardware itself, and then two weeks after bf usually Sony and MS dropped the price for good or had another sale, but it was no garantee.

ASnyways, I thought that 200 dollars ps4 deal was for the Black friday only, and not that it started a good while before.So nevermind my rambling.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

shikamaru317 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Yearly updated. XB1 Scorpio edition at #49. The Pro debuted at #38 then dropped to #46 by the end of 2016. Will be interesting to see how high the XB1X goes.

Will be difficult to do a proper comparison since XB1 X is split between 2 different SKU's. XB1 X Scorpio Edition most likely won't be restocked a 2nd time, so I see it dropping at least 20 spots before the end of the year after Cyber Monday deals and such. However, XB1 X Standard should be pretty close to making top 100 on yearly now, after a day of being #1 back in September, a top 100 spot for most of October, and a top 20 spot for most of November before it sold out a few days ago. Standard is back in stock again now, so assuming MS can keep it in stock most of the rest of the year, I could see both XB1 X Scorpio and Standard in the top 100 at the end of the year. Maybe #70 something for each. 

Edit: Nevermind, Scorpio Edition is back in stock now. Color me surprised. Aaron Greenburg originally said that no more would be made, so I was amazed by even the first restock for it, truly surprised to see a 2nd restock. 

It's still out of stock. Just 3rd party sellers. 

$200 PS4 for a week? This changes things.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
$200 PS4 for a week? This changes things.

Yeah, it doesn't start on BF weekend, but rather the Sunday before (the 19th).

Around the Network

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Again I still do not understand all the "concern" for Sony right now. I think they are being smart personally......still selling very well in spite of a "new" XB and the hottest item this holiday in the Switch which just go ta HUGE game in SMO......in my opinion it would be crazy for them to panic and try to undercut when they have been consistently killing it all year WW. They have been playing their cards right all gen and it is no different at this point. I still expect them to be up YOY for Nov and Dec......so ehhhhhhh I say let us all just enjoy FINALLY seeing THREE consoles selling great!

While this will most probably be the best year for the PS4 (so far), the sales increase comes almost exclusively from Europe and Japan. Just have a look on the global yearly chartz here: The PS4 is 42% there compared to last year's total sales in the US, but already 63% in Europe and even 68% in Japan (before adjustments, but since the results from Japan are known and those from the US extrapolated from NPD, these two won't change much, meaning Europe and RoW will get a bunch more sales). It's possible that the PS4 would be down YoY in the US at the end while worldwide it will be a record year because it's selling much better in the other regions.

These weaker sales of course show up on Amazon, where it's far behind the Switch and ONE X right now, hence where the concerns come from. Also, the ONE X is doing better than was expected by most, and the Switch just a runaway success, reinforcing that image

14 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#11 XB1X Scorpio (down 3)
#12 NS Neon (down 1)
#17 NS Grey (down 3)
#25 XB1X (up 2)
#29 SNES Classic (up 1)
#48 XB1 (down 11)
#49 XB1 Battlefield (up 1)
#60 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#70 PS4 Pro (up 1)
#71 PS4 Star Wars (down 3)
#72 PS4 COD (down 3)
#91 N2DSXL (down 10)
#94 N3DSXL SNES (up 3)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#04 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (same)
#05 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 4 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

shikamaru317 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's still out of stock. Just 3rd party sellers. 

Yeah, it went back in stock for like an hour, must have been some stock from people who cancelled their orders. 

Odd though that despite the Scorpio dropping the standard edition hasn't moved from #26 yet. 

ThisGuyFooks said:

PS4 1Tb at 200 bucks Confirmed, let's see how many units it moves on BF!

P.D. You can buy a PS4 and a PSVR wit Gran Turismo Sport for the price of an Xbox One X. 

Sony spooked? Should have dropped pros price.