By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

It's almost that time of the year! 

Black Fri...just kidding!

It's ALTS-TIME!

Around the Network
Vizigoth04 said:
hschmitt said:
Regular unit and Scorpio Editon already at #10 and #11 on the monthly chart.
Ps4 Pro was #22 last year with just one sku.

Any idea where the Xbox One S was at last year?

#21, #32, #34 and 62

PS4 Slim was #3

Both consoles sold around 1 million last year November. 

XBX is a beast and its still maintaining at the number 2

Project Scorpio is now #57 on the yearly chart.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

hschmitt said:
Regular unit and Scorpio Editon already at #10 and #11 on the monthly chart.
Ps4 Pro was #22 last year with just one sku.

black friday can change things very quickly, i'd wait until the end of the month before bothering to compare. I mean, i expect the X to do better than the Pro did, but it's still pretty meaningless right now

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Here's the November rankings as they currently stand:

Xbox One X: #10
Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition): #11
Nintendo Switch (neon): #16
Nintendo Switch (grey): #21
PS4 Slim 1TB CoD:WW2 bundle: #25
SNES Classic Edition: #27
XBO S Battlefield 1 bundle: #58
New 2DS XL (Pokeball edition): #68
XBO S 500GB standalone: #71
PS4 Pro: #77
New 2DS XL (Black & Turquoise): #86
PS4 Slim 1TB Battlefront II bundle: #97

And here's today's update to the yearly rankings:

Nintendo Switch (grey): #7 (—)
PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #13 (↓2)
Nintendo Switch (neon): #17 (—)
SNES Classic Edition: #51 (↑2)
Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition): #57 (↑19)
PS4 Pro: #81 (—)

Looking at those numbers and the preorder rankings from prior months, I think it's safe to say that the X1X is well on its way to winning this month.

Has PS4 ever been 3rd in any month?

StarDoor said:
Shadow1980 said:
Looking at those numbers and the preorder rankings from prior months, I think it's safe to say that the X1X is well on its way to winning this month.

Has PS4 ever been 3rd in any month?

The last time XBox beat PS4 was before the switch was released, so unless the 3DS had an increadible month around the time XBox beat PS4, proberbly not

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Let the Xbox fans enjoy their moment, itll be back to switch or PS4 early next year.

Playstation_awaiter said:
Let the Xbox fans enjoy their moment, itll be back to switch or PS4 early next year.

no xbox fans should not enjoy this moment, all gamers should, the xbox one x selling well, the switch selling well and the ps4 selling well is brining more games in all our hands, we should be happy gaming is going strong instead of putting one company above the other, sure we can push companies to do better by voting with our wallet when they do bad (xbox one 2013/wii U) and then when they turn it around (switch, xbox one x?) we should be happy.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Wait so in the monthly the standard X is outselling the Scorpio edition but the Scorpio is the one that goes up in the yearly chart while the standard X isnth in the yearly chart. How does that make sense.