By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:

It's always the same with certain people, knee jerk reactions to everything

I remember when Xbox One was going to surge back ahead of PS4 in US and UK after it dropped Kinect. I also remember when it was going to surge back ahead after winning November and December 2014 NPD by a good margin, then lost the next year comfortably.

It is same old same old

The one difference of this holiday season compared to previous ones is that Microsoft will, at least, come away with a lot more hardware revenue. They have that going for them when before, they had to sacrifice hardware revenue to boost unit sales.

Other than that, I do agree with what you said regarding the knee jerk reactions. Microsoft is good at implementing short-term solutions, but never managed to find something long-term. Their best short-term solution was when they launched the XB1 S and released at least one new bundle every month. That boosted their sales from August to the end of 2016. However, after that, sales tanked and the YOY deficit is pretty significant in the US.

Around the Network
Symbios63 said:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 performance on Amazon :

USA: 21 (+6) ; Canada: 14 (+5) ; UK: 34 (+15) ; Germany: 57 (+4) ; France: sold out ; Japan: 14 (+7)

Numbers between brackets indicate the change from last update (14 hours ago).

France really needs new shipments

Germany wasn't that impressed, it seems

Here in the Netherlands its sold out completely, all editions, new shipment seems to arrive friday or saterday as thats when they state if can be delivered again, didn't expect it.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Horizon Zero Dawn @ #12. Maybe Nintendo and Microsoft will win hardware the next couple of weeks but my money is on PS4 software.

GribbleGrunger said:

Wow the X is doing some work in the charts. I'm sorry I haven't been around much guys, been busy enjoying that 4K goodness and 4K textures on the beast. 

Funilly enough, we enjoy you playing on your XB1X too. 

Around the Network

3 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 XB1X Scorpio (same)
#11 NS Grey (same)
#15 XB1X (down 2)
#20 NS Neon (down 2)
#28 SNES Classic (down 2)
#47 PS4 COD (down 5)
#48 XB1 Battlefield (down 3)
#54 XB1 (down 3)
#62 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 8)
#74 PS4 Pro (down 8)
#83 N2DSXL (down 1)
#88 PS4 Star Wars (down 3)
#89 N3DSXL SNES (up 4)
#93 N2DSXL Pokeball (down 2)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#08 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (same)
#09 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (same)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Regular unit and Scorpio Editon already at #10 and #11 on the monthly chart.
Ps4 Pro was #22 last year with just one sku.

hschmitt said:
Regular unit and Scorpio Editon already at #10 and #11 on the monthly chart.
Ps4 Pro was #22 last year with just one sku.

Any idea where the Xbox One S was at last year?

Xbox is killing it!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's almost that time of the year!

Black Fri...just kidding!

It's ALTS-TIME!