By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Apparently PS4 is now 9th in the monthly rankings. 5 more days of this to go. Can it top 5?

Around the Network

PS4 Slim 1TB up 27 places to #71 on the yearly chart, big jump for a day's sales

celador said:
PS4 Slim 1TB up 27 places to #71 on the yearly chart, big jump for a day's sales

If it goes as I predicted, Sony will retain the low price after Black Friday and then drop some earlier than expected launch dates for PS4 exclusives at PSX. My guess would be GOW.

The PS5 Exists. 

celador said:

We still got 5 days to go of this. This is crazy good performance. 20 more places and it goes past X. Just hope they got the stock.

celador said:

It's doing the Hulk bounce

Around the Network
Playstation_awaiter said:
CosmicSex said:
PS4 has sold out at Best Buy at the $199 price:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?nrp=15&cp=1&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0700000&qp=&ks=960&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&st=categoryid%24abcat0700000&lid=Products:%20All%20New%20Releases

There goes any chance of wining. 

Not really Best Buy is only 10% of the console market. Not only that they will 100% be restocked by tomorrow night. 

PS4 selling like Bibles with Jesus’s autograph.

GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:

If it goes as I predicted, Sony will retain the low price after Black Friday and then drop some earlier than expected launch dates for PS4 exclusives at PSX. My guess would be GOW.

I wouldn't be surprised if they extended the $199 through December, or at least a good chunk of it. Then go to $250 with a game for the quiet Q1.

and GoW I fancy before the end of March

celador said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they extended the $199 through December, or at least a good chunk of it. Then go to $250 with a game for the quiet Q1.

and GoW I fancy before the end of March

Yes, that would also be a viable option to keep the value proposition. I think Sony have recognised that PSX has become a good tool to sell consoles IF they can then promote a game that's three months or less out the following year. I think that any more than 3 months and people may not buy a PS4 in preparation for said title. GOW in March!

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 21 November 2017

The PS5 Exists. 

2-3 days and ps4 already overtook xbox and switch, absolutely incredible

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil