By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Kerotan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

8 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#04 NS Neon (same)
#12 NS Grey (down 1)
#28 PSVR Skyrim (down 2)
#29 XB1X (down 2)
#36 XB1 Battlefield (same)
#39 SNES Classic (same)
#53 PSVR GTS (down 2)
#75 PS4 Pro (down 3)
#82 N2DSXL B+T (up 5)
#90 PS4 Star Wars (down 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Nobody can compete with a $199 ps4.

I’m especially impressed with PSVR beating X1X, X1 and Pro. It’s the power of Skyrim. Foos Roh Dah!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

8 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#04 NS Neon (same)
#12 NS Grey (down 1)
#28 PSVR Skyrim (down 2)
#29 XB1X (down 2)
#36 XB1 Battlefield (same)
#39 SNES Classic (same)
#53 PSVR GTS (down 2)
#75 PS4 Pro (down 3)
#82 N2DSXL B+T (up 5)
#90 PS4 Star Wars (down 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

What are you talking about switch is right therr lol

Errorist76 said:
Kerotan said:

I’m especially impressed with PSVR beating X1X, X1 and Pro. It’s the power of Skyrim. Foos Roh Dah!

Yeah Skyrim has been amazing for the psvr. Sony should try and get a few more AAA games like that on vr next year too.

Kerotan said:

Yeah Skyrim has been amazing for the psvr. Sony should try and get a few more AAA games like that on vr next year too.

The test has been successful. Expect more 1st person games to be announced soon. Farcry Primal would make for a good candidate. 

The PS5 Exists. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=233078

Callin out quick / shadow / kero / zorg (yes even here) and gribble to predict here so hurry up

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Errorist76 said:

You know it’s a development which in the end will benefit both, cause it shows there is indeed a business case to be made for VR...which will make more companies consider VR versions of their games and VR remasters of older titles. It’s really exciting.

tbone51 said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=233078

Callin out quick / shadow / kero / zorg (yes even here) and gribble to predict here so hurry up

I'm not calling it just yet. I've made a 'guess' but that's all and I don't see that as a legitimate prediction. I'll do it after Black Friday. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

The test has been successful. Expect more 1st person games to be announced soon. Farcry Primal would make for a good candidate. 

I would really like to be Optimus Prime in PSVR. Can you imagine raging war like a boss?

Vizigoth04 said:

I would really like to be Optimus Prime in PSVR. Can you imagine raging war like a boss?

I think they'll stick to games with a more sedate pace to begin with in order to limit the potential motion sickness. 

The PS5 Exists. 

PS4 has sold out at Best Buy at the $199 price:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?nrp=15&cp=1&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0700000&qp=&ks=960&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&st=categoryid%24abcat0700000&lid=Products:%20All%20New%20Releases