By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

xl-klaudkil said:
I don't get it isnt ps4 already ahead of switch and Xbox for this month?!

Dude holy shit calm down You are't married to playstation.

To answer your question : Probably not. There is a sku of Switch at 4 and a sku of Switch at #11. The next sku of PS4 is at 73, below Xbox One s and X

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah Skyrim has been amazing for the psvr. Sony should try and get a few more AAA games like that on vr next year too.

The test has been successful. Expect more 1st person games to be announced soon. Farcry Primal would make for a good candidate. 

I was just fucking thinking That!!

I'm actually playing it right now. 25% complete.  Got it for $10 last black Friday sake incidentally. Anyway it would be epic in VR. UBI should do it.

CosmicSex said:
PS4 has sold out at Best Buy at the $199 price:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?nrp=15&cp=1&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0700000&qp=&ks=960&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&st=categoryid%24abcat0700000&lid=Products:%20All%20New%20Releases

Nothing stops this train. Except stock!

xl-klaudkil said:

So far for the month of November;

PS4: #9, #67, #78

NS: #10, #13

XBO: #20, #21, #40, #74

I think it's pretty close between them all right now.

xl-klaudkil said:

No... we can't really know about the switch, but the XB1 is easier to measure.

say the XB1X had 300k preorders leading up to its launch and then sold 200k in November alone after its launch. That gives it a yearly rank of #52 with 500k sales. 

If the PS4 $199 sku ends up with a yearly rank of #50 and being on the market for only November, then it means it has sold at least more than 501k consoles. All of which goes to the November NPD because like the XB1X both consoles launched in November.

CGI-Quality said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Guys, it's getting a little out of hand and this sort of thing needs to stop. I've seen a few off-handed insults and it ends here. 

Yea, i asked a genuine  question,nothing  else.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Guys, it's getting a little out of hand and this sort of thing needs to stop. I've seen a few off-handed insults and it ends here. 

It wasn't supposed to be offensive or an insult, it was supposed to be a friendly joke, but ok. 

PS4 F.E. needs to do way more than be above the X to show a win for the month. The S is still the bread and butter, and it needs to be above both.

They should put fool edition on the console, box and ds 4 like MS did with the Scorpio. Must be a badge of honour by now.

Almost brings a tear to the eye, to see so many pages on an Amazon thread. We were down to less than 10 pages for months. Keep the sniping down, because it's nice to see 3 way conversations. Strange to see no underdogs. No surprises, unless something wins by half a million consoles.

xl-klaudkil said:

To answer your question : Probably not. There is a sku of Switch at 4 and a sku of Switch at #11. The next sku of PS4 is at 73, below Xbox One s and X

In this day and age I would be truly more shocked if there weren't people officially married to their consoles.

It's amazing how it took a 199 ps4 to top xbox one x in the hourlies so far - X seems to be doing really well at 499. i wonder what happens when ps4 goes back to 299? would it fall below x? who knows.

Praise the One.

5 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#04 NS Neon (same)
#11 NS Grey (up 1)
#24 PSVR Skyrim (up 6)
#29 XB1X 
(same)
#37 SNES Classic (up 2)
#39 XB1 Battlefield 
(down 1)
#59 PSVR GTS (down 6)
#75 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#81 N2DSXL B+T (down 1)
#94 XB1X Horizon Hot Wheels (new entry)
#97 PS4 Star Wars 
(down 3)
#98 NS Super Mario (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

It looks like feedback for the Skyrim PSVR bundle is getting interest. 

The PS5 Exists.