By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 200 games are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop!

The learned from the Wii U.  Very, very promising.

Around the Network

The wiiU had 750 games if people were interested.

That's awesome.

I can't wait to play Mario today and Skyrim/LANoire soon!

Super_Boom said:
I saw the thread title and was excited for 200 new VC games to be added suddenly.

Still a great milestone though. If even 10% are to my taste, that’s enough to keep me satisfied.

Currently own 21 Switch games so appently just over 10% of them are to my taste as well... although at the same time I have yet to pick up Golf Story, Stardew Valley and Steamworld Dig 2 .... possibly also Shantae and a few of those Neo Geo titles (world heroes and metal slug) so yeah.... this system got Game!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I think that's already more than the N64 ever had in Europe.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

So the titles are growing exponentially! I was wondering why we went from a title a week to an avalanche of titles a day. I thought it was just me.

I feel like the Switch's game pipeline will only continue to get bigger.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Damn. Doubled in two months. Glad to see the switch is well received by all now

konnichiwa said:
The wiiU had 750 games if people were interested.

How about 3DS?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Where is Hollow Knight?

That went fast! I'm very pleased with the offer so far! Have 25 titles and around 10 on the wishlist still, and the games just keep coming... I feel like it's too many even lol