By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 200 games are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop!

Since Nintendo Switch launched in March, there’s been a steady stream of great games coming to the system – and now, with the release of Super Mario Odyssey, the total number of games available in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch has reached a whopping 200! (Yes, we’re counting.)

Is it a little too early to reminisce? Naah! Join us as we look back at some of our biggest releases from the past eight months…

Make sure you check out our regular Nintendo eShop highlights news articles for a run-down of the hot releases on Nintendo eShop each month, check the weekly download news for the very latest info, or have a gander at our spooktacular Nintendo eShop Halloween Sale, which runs until November 2nd!

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/October/200-games-are-now-available-in-Nintendo-eShop-on-Nintendo-Switch--1299021.html

Around the Network

No Stardew Valley?

Nice, that averages about a game a day

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If Nintendo can keep bringing the games, the NS will continue to fly of the shelves.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I saw the thread title and was excited for 200 new VC games to be added suddenly.

Still a great milestone though. If even 10% are to my taste, that’s enough to keep me satisfied.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Wow, the number of games almost doubled in two months time!

Flilix said:
Wow, the number of games almost doubled in two months time!

Oh that's  it .

Switch has no games. Nintendo is DOOMed

rodea_sky_soldier said:

Switch has no games. Nintendo is DOOMed

It's out in just 14 days!

Then before the end of the year we also get the releases of Skyrim, LA Noire, WWE2k18 and Rocket League.

I still remember when Payday 2 was hinted at a launch on the console and people blew up about the massive 3rd party support it was going to get.... and now we got great AAA games raining on the machine.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Hoping Undertale comes soon.