By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your three favorite publishers?

In no particular order, it is Microsoft, EA and Activision. I know I am going to get a lot of hate, but I love multiplayer games and these three publishers are the best regarding it imo.

Around the Network

Atlus (technically a part of Sega, but yeah...), From Software Namco Bandai, Sony.

Devolver Digital
Nintendo

Nintendo, Atlus, Namco Bandai

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Atlus, Nintendo, and I don't know.

Around the Network

Aren't publishers the ones that make every game objectively worse by demanding focus testing and additional monetization?
The only thing publishers have going for them is buying developers, which doesn't really take that much skill. I'd rather not judge people by the things they bought and rather by what they do and what publishers do is usually terrible. It's not like games become great because of publishers, it's rather the opposite.

One big exception are probably some of the indie publishers like Adult Swim and Devolver who help awesome games without sticking their dirty paws in them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nintendo.

atlus,nintendo and rockstar.

Sony, Namco Bandai, Take 2

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Nintendo, because Nintendo.

Namco Bandai, mostly for the Tales of series, but I do enjoy a lot of their other series.

Koei Tecmo, because Atelier series.