By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your three favorite publishers?

Blizzard, Bioware and Bethesda.

And I just realized they all start with "B". Hah.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Nintendo
Sony
Bethesda

Nintendo
Capcom
Square

Blizzard
Nintendo
Valve (if they make a bloody game again)

Pemalite said:

Bioware isn't a publisher. 

Around the Network

Nintendo, Atari and SEGA. I stick with the classics.

Sony, Nintendo and Koei Tecmo. Square Enix and many others need to redeem themselves.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Pemalite said:

They should be though. (We all make mistakes.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

vivster said:
Aren't publishers the ones that make every game objectively worse by demanding focus testing and additional monetization?
The only thing publishers have going for them is buying developers, which doesn't really take that much skill. I'd rather not judge people by the things they bought and rather by what they do and what publishers do is usually terrible. It's not like games become great because of publishers, it's rather the opposite.

One big exception are probably some of the indie publishers like Adult Swim and Devolver who help awesome games without sticking their dirty paws in them.

Well said.

Snoopy said:

In no particular order, it is Microsoft, EA and Activision. I know I am going to get a lot of hate, but I love multiplayer games and these three publishers are the best regarding it imo.

You're worse than Hitler.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Pemalite said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

They should be though. (We all make mistakes.)

I can only dream of a day when they get out from under EA. If they go the way of the Dead Space devs that'll a horrible day for gaming. Too many amazing games from them over the decades.