By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your three favorite publishers?

Nintendo- no explaination needed.

EA- I might get hate for this, but they have made many games that were a part of my childhood. SSX, NBA street, Burnout, Skate, Need for Speed, Battlefield Bad company 2, NHL series and more have all given me countless good times throughout the years

Rockstar-I could give them the spot for GTA alone, but theres also midnight club, table tennis, and rdr on top of that.

Honorable mentions:
Bethesda
Sony
Microsoft

I like a game or two from most other publishers as well. Dead rising series and okami from capcom, Just cause from SE, and so on.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

nintendo, capcom, ubisoft..this is just based on the fact i own more games from these 3 publishers than any other

Nintendo
Blizzard (not the Activision part)
Sony

Signature goes here!

Nintendo - Its Nintendo games!
Activision Blizzard - Mostly for Blizzard games!
Warner Bro Interactive - Batman, LOTR

Honourable Mentions:
Sony Interactive
Microsoft Game Studios
Ubisoft
Square Enix
Atlus

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Uh, maybe Nintendo, but other than that, I can't remember a single publisher that I like in any way. There might be some, but the ones I remember are all either bad or horrible. Well, I guess Sony is sort of OK, but I don't really like Sony too much either. I like a lot of devs, but I publishers are generally horrible.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

In no particular order, it is Microsoft, EA and Activision. I know I am going to get a lot of hate, but I love multiplayer games and these three publishers are the best regarding it imo.

Title should be "What are your three favorite publishers?" 

Last edited by Superman4 - on 27 October 2017

Nintendo, Sega and I guess either Bamco or Square Enix seem to publish most of the games I play.

I've just realized that most of my top 20 is published either by Nintendo or Squaresoft/Square-Enix.

Third place would be  Bandai Namco or Sony.

Sony is the only one I actively pay attention to as they’re the only one who try hardest to bring out new IPs.

Ka-pi96 said:
darkrulier said:
Nintendo, Ubisoft and Guerilla(just because of HZD)

Guerrilla aren't a publisher though, maybe you mean Sony?

Very true, wth was I thinking???