By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

sup

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Harkins1721 said:
The site is 95% full of cry babies, Antifa, and people who label everything racist if they dont agree with you.

Wait, so your telling me VGC is considered the more moderate/conservative of the game sales websites? My goodness, I thought my conservatism made me ostracizedon this website, I can't even imagine how I'd feel if I was a user over there.

There are far more conservatives on this site. I mean I know of at least 3, you, myself, and mr. Pugsley. Thats three times more than I knew on gaf.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

DarthVolod said:

No, even our crazy leftys on this site (looking at you VGPolygot) are probably too right of center for them to handle. 

Someone hurts their ridiculously fragile feelings and they will be running to the mods to ban everyone in sight; old habits die hard.

That's a good one. XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

chapset said:
Ethomaz welcome gaf brother!!!!

I kinda miss this guy (even though he resulted in my permaban). Poor thing was probably distraught when he found out what happened to the gaf. In my opinion, we should give him another chance here. Act less fanboyish, and there should be no problem.

I’m a gaf member even though I started here first. Does that count? Lol

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Pagan said:

Vgchartz is not like gaf.

I dont know if the people of vgchartz can verify leakers like bishop on gaf did before.

Neogaf is not only about posting media creates and npd.

It has leakers, sales channel sub forums like the easy allies forum.

Vgchartz is just about numbers and Console wars.

I'd argue that vgchartz had more leakers than GAF this year.

I dont mean NUMBERS when i say leak. I am talking about nate drake(direct feed games) and his NX rumours. Or from emily Rogers. Or eurogamers Ps4Pro leak was leaked before on reddit and gaf. The chinese foxconn worker who described the switch by weight and height and so on. Leaks doesnt mean just numbers. Numbers are Published so or so from NPD. I can wait 7 days longer for the official release. NPD numbers are not huge leaks sorry. Thats just getting 7 days earlier. 

I kinda want to see the conversational climate in Neogaf now. Sounds fun.

Smartie900 said:
I kinda want to see the conversational climate in Neogaf now. Sounds fun.

Before it went offline, ppl were making crazy retarded threads, posting offensive gifs, cursing the mods, asking to be perma banned, and other stuff. Running wild basically without mods. One thread titled “neogaf is up for auction!” Was locked pretty quick though. Lol 

chapset said:
Ethomaz welcome gaf brother!!!!

How dare you speak his name.

Been a member of both sites for a while, though admittedly I frequented Gaf more frequently and lurked here. I tried to stay away from political discussions because I noticed they were quick to ban people who had any kind of differing opinion. Hard to have legit discussions that way, IMO.

I mostly posted in Nintendo threads and sales threads so hope the Nintendo and Sales community is good here. I ask that you not stereotype Gaf posters. There were a lot of good posters on Gaf (and a lot of trolls).