By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

Dulfite said:
Kerotan said:

Chris is welcome but he should leave his toxic anti ps4 options on gaf.  Laughing at people who believe ps4 can beat ps3 or even do over 5m won't be forgotten or let away with so lightly here. 

He thought the PS4 would sell less than 5 million? :0

Loads of them did.  People were openly mocked by the hive mind for thinking ps4 would sell anything over 5m. They look so foolish now 

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Cloudman said:
So did any gafers end up joining the site during these recent events?

They're probably too scared to post.

Never really understood the rivalry between the sites... Mostly because I've never been to GAF besides a post linked here.

I don't either, though I don't really know the history between the 2 sites...

I hope they do post if they joined. I'd like to see some new faces here

Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:
So did any gafers end up joining the site during these recent events?

Considering VGC was down the majority of the weekend... they probably couldn't even if they had wanted to

Have seen a fair few people returning to old accounts from there though. Whether they'll stick around or not is another matter of course...

Yeeah, true dat. It was down for a lot of the weekend.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

No, even our crazy leftys on this site (looking at you VGPolygot) are probably too right of center for them to handle. 

Someone hurts their ridiculously fragile feelings and they will be running to the mods to ban everyone in sight; old habits die hard.

Do Gaf users even care about VGC, is there some sort of affinity I should know about?

DarthVolod said:

No, even our crazy leftys on this site (looking at you VGPolygot) are probably too right of center for them to handle. 

Someone hurts their ridiculously fragile feelings and they will be running to the mods to ban everyone in sight; old habits die hard.

Well, there's only one way to find out!

Around the Network
DarthVolod said:

I hate people who think facts have the ability to care about their feels. A forum with an ability to have an open discussion with multiple opinions and views is one that I want to be a part of.

Salesgaf was great, and members like Donny and Abdiel were extremely helpful in gauging sales, I hope some of them wander over here (and guys, where did this huge focus on politics come from, I never lurked Gaf's OT, so all I really saw were reasonable sales discussions, y'all need to calm down with this anger against - cringe - SJWs). 

VGPolyglot said:
DarthVolod said:

Well, there's only one way to find out!

lol be careful what you wish for. Fumble one pronoun and they may brand you a nazi.

You people are ridiculous. I've been on both forums for years and each serve their purposes.

numberwang said:
When NeoGAF sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing censorship, they’re bringing snowflakeism, their rapists [didn't even have to change this], and some, I assume, are good people.

Hahahahaha. This