By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

VGPolyglot said:
DeuceGamer said:
Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

As for the mobile site, I'm not sure. For the topics, Nintendo topics should appear in new topics and Nintendo topics, unless you've set it so that Nintendo topics don't show up there.

Guess I just have to get used to navigating the site. I knew there would be a post about SMTV earlier and I knew there would be a post about NPD results but it took me a while to locate them. Thanks and I’m sure I’ll figure it out :)

Around the Network

Everyone's welcome here.

To those thinking people don't want you here because you were part of NeoGAF, don't worry about them.
It's not like there will be a tag saying "I come from NeoGAF" under your username...

Personally, I liked NeoGAF for how much info was flowing there. Like a central hub for everything that's going on in the industry. That being said, there was definitely way too much sjw crap going on, and I'd prefer if THAT aspect of NeoGAF didn't migrate here.l

wow @ everything.

Honestly gamrconnect was never property updated. I feel like it was just left there and it has survived somehow. Probably not the right place to post this lol. Hey, member for 10 years

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Well, seeing that they're some new users as well as some returning ones, this seems like a good time to say welcome Hope you guys have a good time here on the site.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

I was N.Domixis, permed because I joked about a convoluted way to make a new review site, lmao. I'll never understand why you two site hate each other. 

It's because they wed cabbages. The savages.

Mar1217 said:
If it's just to bring more political thread on this site with a huge left-leaning tendency, then we should tell them to calm down and this site is probably not the best suited for their taste.

It's a huge melting pot here, plenty of Centrist,Communist,Liberalist, etc ... (didn't see any anarchist though ...)

So you hate those with an opposing view then? ;)

FloatingWaffles said:

A lot of them are just going to call everyone over here a racist or nazi for disagreeing on which flavor of ice cream is the best or some dumb shit like that.

*Hands out tin foiled hats*

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 14 August 2021