By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

I had three accounts there. Any guesses? ;)

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Mirson said:

I was Chartz before turning to Gaf, so do I fit the bill?

I love Neogaf due to the community. Since it was so large and active, you would always find someone to talk about regarding whatever you pleased, and the community threads are excellent. I always ignored the political and religion posts.

They have been quite a few. Hopefully makingmusic finds his way back as well.

ckmlb wanted to come back I think, but he didn't remember his pw. I've seen Euphoria at SNES threads at Gaf.

Didn't they hate us though?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

Why hate something that you can barely cannot connect to?

Captain_Yuri said:

They care about us a LOOT more than we care about them. 

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Might as well say it's the only community here.

Seems that way to you only, i wonder why smh

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

axumblade said:
Lawlight said:

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

The xbox gets one topic once in a while - Nintendo gets one topic for every single news. Their fans even create those topics in the General gaming forum instead of the Nintendo one which makes the filter change useless.

Mar1217 said:
axumblade said:

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

Ouch !

But yeah, not much is happening right now on Sony's side ... wait ... weren't they a ton of topics with people fighthing over Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza 7 ??

By that, your point already falls appart.

Maybe I should add UK/Europe software weekly charts discussion.

Or maybe, some people, like you, should engage himself to put out more news in relation to Sony if that's what you want, no one will stop you

Yeah, I don't think there were a lot of GTS vs Forza 7 topics.

Chart topics belong to Sales Discussion.

Now that there's a filter on the front page, please make as many Nintendo topics as you want - as long as they're on the Nintendo forum.

Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

DeuceGamer said:
Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

As for the mobile site, I'm not sure. For the topics, Nintendo topics should appear in new topics and Nintendo topics, unless you've set it so that Nintendo topics don't show up there.