By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

Mar1217 said:
If it's just to bring more political thread on this site with a huge left-leaning tendency, then we should tell them to calm down and this site is probably not the best suited for their taste.

It's a huge melting pot here, plenty of Centrist,Communist,Liberalist, etc ... (didn't see any anarchist though ...)

Could always take politics off the front page.  Least it would be less visible.

Around the Network

Someone posted screenshots of people saying how they towed the progressive line on GAF just not to get banned. Incoming GAFers, you are now free of the hive mind.

Vgchartz is not like gaf.

I dont know if the people of vgchartz can verify leakers like bishop on gaf did before.

Neogaf is not only about posting media creates and npd.

It has leakers, sales channel sub forums like the easy allies forum.

Vgchartz is just about numbers and Console wars.

BraLoD said:
Sunstrider said:

Now that's better.

Suikoden fans should all be permabanned, resigned and banned again.

Jokes aside, still have to start it, lol.

Your next post better be about you starting up the damn game or else.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

The site is 95% full of cry babies, Antifa, and people who label everything racist if they dont agree with you.

Around the Network

So did any gafers end up joining the site during these recent events?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Shadow1980 said:
I would like to see Chris1964, anyone from NPD, and anyone who did a lot of great stuff with sales threads on GAF find their way here. GAF had a lot of great information regarding sales being posted there, and this would be the best home for it.

Chris is welcome but he should leave his toxic anti ps4 options on gaf.  Laughing at people who believe ps4 can beat ps3 or even do over 5m won't be forgotten or let away with so lightly here. 

Harkins1721 said:
The site is 95% full of cry babies, Antifa, and people who label everything racist if they dont agree with you.

Wait, so your telling me VGC is considered the more moderate/conservative of the game sales websites? My goodness, I thought my conservatism made me ostracizedon this website, I can't even imagine how I'd feel if I was a user over there.

Kerotan said:
Shadow1980 said:
I would like to see Chris1964, anyone from NPD, and anyone who did a lot of great stuff with sales threads on GAF find their way here. GAF had a lot of great information regarding sales being posted there, and this would be the best home for it.

Chris is welcome but he should leave his toxic anti ps4 options on gaf.  Laughing at people who believe ps4 can beat ps3 or even do over 5m won't be forgotten or let away with so lightly here. 

He thought the PS4 would sell less than 5 million? :0

Cloudman said:
So did any gafers end up joining the site during these recent events?

They're probably too scared to post.

Never really understood the rivalry between the sites... Mostly because I've never been to GAF besides a post linked here.